Not open for further replies.
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I am proud to call him MY President. The corruption he is up against is surreal. I believe he has great inner strength, is a man of his word and will do everything in his power to help our country, he has already begun...

J

JTW

I never have cared for him.. and he wasn't my first pick. I think it's that Yankee persona. But I voted for him and I'm with ya! There needs to be some major change in DC and I think if nothing else he'll shake it up and send a message to establishment politics!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
He wouldn't have been my first pic but I did vote on him for a reason. We're all in it together so hopefully people stand behind him and things get better or at least not get worse. Two things off the bat are gun protection and that screwed up health care act. Good. He's not a politician maybe that's what we need. I have hope

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I never have cared for him.. and he wasn't my first pick. I think it's that Yankee persona. But I voted for him and I'm with ya! There needs to be some major change in DC and I think if nothing else he'll shake it up and send a message to establishment politics!

He was my pick from day 1. I guess i like yankees ? ? Haha

"Major change" boy JTW, isn't that the truth!!!

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Last edited:
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Furthermore it appears their pursuit of building the wall through congress is based upon a bush 2006 deal. It was shut down due to the impact upon communities, wildlife migration, maintenance costs etc. There are many places on the current wall/fence that cause the neighboring communities to flood every year.

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I too voted DJT but so far he's disappointed me. His cabinet picks are mostly, or at least many, Corp big wigs. I agree with a lot of what he stands for. But he's " out there" with some of his thinking.

Does America need a change? Oh hell yeah. As a small business owner Im out bid by illegals who pay no taxes, health insurance or business insurance. Yet I pay through the nose for all of those items. 27k a year for sh..tty health insurance is criminal. I pray he's a tough as he promised.
So far I see the same ol bs

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I too voted DJT but so far he's disappointed me. His cabinet picks are mostly, or at least many, Corp big wigs. I agree with a lot of what he stands for. But he's " out there" with some of his thinking.

Does America need a chance? Oh hell yeah. As a small business owner Im out bid by illegals who pay no taxes, health insurance or business insurance. Yet I pay through the nose for all of those items. 27k a year for sh..tty health insurance is criminal. I pray he's a tough as he promised.
So far I see the same ol bs
Yes, we all would like to see somebody come to Washington and do something different, but as you point out, he's not even been inaugurated and he's lining up his cabinet with the same dinasour politicians that brought us to where we are in the first place. The scant new blood that he is bringing, is people that have defended corporations that have polluted our environment and banks that trashed our economy, reaped the personal gains and suffered no consequences.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Sources: Trump will ask Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall - CNNPolitics.com

I truly hope he's successful and is able to bring about positive change, but not entirely convinced.. He's backed down from many of his staunch campaign trail promises. He may not be a politician but he appears as deceitful and self serving as the rest. Say anything to get elected...
Correct, not even waiting to be inaugurated to begin breaking promises.

Washington (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that his preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.

Reactions: Jediwrathchild
R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sources: Trump will ask Congress, not Mexico, to pay for border wall - CNNPolitics.com

I truly hope he's successful and is able to bring about positive change, but not entirely convinced.. He's backed down from many of his staunch campaign trail promises. He may not be a politician but he appears as deceitful and self serving as the rest. Say anything to get elected...

Trump has more ambition than all that are in the White House combined.

Just because you have to go a different route to get the wall built, doesn't mean Mexico isn't paying for it in the end.

Be careful listening to the liberal media. They've been sooooo wrong on Trump.

R

rmk700

Mar 6, 2016
Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Furthermore it appears their pursuit of building the wall through congress is based upon a bush 2006 deal. It was shut down due to the impact upon communities, wildlife migration, maintenance costs etc. There are many places on the current wall/fence that cause the neighboring communities to flood every year.

That's an easy fix. Proper engineering, problem solved.

Reactions: rocmar
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Typical partisan forgiveness of their own. Nevertheless, a broken promise is a broken promise. Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody. Alas, the American tax payer is going to finance the wall, if it gets built. :D:D:D:D

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Correct, not even waiting to be inaugurated to begin breaking promises.

Washington (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's transition team has signaled to congressional Republican leaders that his preference is to fund the border wall through the appropriations process as soon as April, according to House Republican officials.

Note: Trump's PREFERENCE is that congress, i.e. The American tax payer, and not Mexico, pay for the wall. Dupe :rolleyes:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Last edited:
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Trump has more ambition than all that are in the White House combined.

Just because you have to go a different route to get the wall built, doesn't mean Mexico isn't paying for it in the end.

Be careful listening to the liberal media. They've been sooooo wrong on Trump.

I don't know about all that. If something comes out of his mouth, and it's false he needs to be held accountable. No different than what's been done to Obama.

J

JTW

Does Indiana see any value in clean air, water, and a healthy ecosystem?

Trump to tap vocal EPA opponent to head the EPA

Scott Pruitt, Trump's pick to head the EPA, has sued the EPA

Only a moron would appoint an enemy of the EPA to run the EPA. Unless you're just a dollar and cents guy and you don't care about protecting the environment.
You understand that the EPA is in dire need of drastic reform!! It's an enormously bloated and out of control organization that has strayed far from its purpose! It's the posterchild for what's wrong with our government agencies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!