Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Clinton’s a criminal for sure, the one promise Trump made that I wish he’d keep is to lock her up, but that’s not going to happen.

It still could happen but it will take a lot of time. It's not easy. She is so deeply embedded in all parts of the world and has a lot of pull on a LOT of people. She has no shortage of people willing to lie in her defense, she has the money to pay people off, she has had people killed. People like her don't go down easy.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
It still could happen but it will take a lot of time. It's not easy. She is so deeply embedded in all parts of the world and has a lot of pull on a LOT of people. She has no shortage of people willing to lie in her defense, she has the money to pay people off, she has had people killed. People like her don't go down easy.
Obama has to be hit and then she will go

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where’s the conflict? She did beat Trump in the popular vote, to the tune of 3 million. You dispute that and you become the liar. Otherwise, I didn’t ask you to get along, but if you have to resort to personal insults, then you loose. I’ll also note that you didn’t address the fact that you’re declaring that Mueller has nothing when you don’t know what Mueller has because that hasn’t been disclosed, shrug.

Clinton Wins Popular Vote by Nearly 3 Million Ballots
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/ken-walshs-washington/articles/2016-12-21/hillary-clinton-wins-popular-vote-by-nearly-3-million-ballots?context=amp
Apparently you fail at reading comprehension of YOUR OWN WORDS ..... "greater percentage than any other election in history." .......that means more than RR's LANDSLIDE!!!!! Duh, which means you are either full of bull, or too stupid to hold a conversation with! Typical liberal, you believe your lies will not be called out. Well get use to it, they will be. For the record, I have made NO mention reference the vote count between Trump and Hildabeast. Only is was NOT the largest % difference. Try keeping up, it is a PITA having to remind YOU of what YOU previously stated ..... lol

Place your bet on Mueller getting Trump for collusion with Russia in rigging election ..... I will take all you got!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mopower58
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
By the way. You should all take the time to read the book "Clinton Cash". If you think there was s*** happening with Trump and Russia you are wrong. Go read the book. It's scary. HRC sold everything she could to the highest bidder in the form of "donations" to the "Clinton Foundation". Including all our our uranium deposits. Look up "uranium one". Then you will find out about all the corruption in the government. The fact that Trump has gotten this far is amazing. He is literally David taking on Goliath, and he is making progress. If he hadn't won we were doomed for certain.
This has been well known and talk about for a year, outside of the MSM.

Reactions: Mopower58
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Well, Hillary’s very establishment, pull on that thread and you will implicate Republicans as well. This is why nothing came of the 8 different investigations into her over Benghazi. It’s not going to happen.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Apparently you fail at reading comprehension
You can dispense with the personal insults or you’ll be talking to yourself. I was referring to the seven occasions in which a candidate has won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college. HRC has the highest popular vote of any. Btw, collusion is not the only thing at play, but obstruction and money laundering as Bannon declared.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yea the book was out in 2015. It's too bad the liberal media won't actually act as journalists instead of puppets.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That book has been talked about and challenged.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can dispense with the personal insults or you’ll be talking to yourself. I was referring to the seven occasions in which a candidate has won the popular vote, but lost the electoral college. HRC has the highest popular vote of any. Btw, collusion is not the only thing at play, but obstruction and money laundering as Bannon declared.
When dealing with YOU, it is more like talking to a wall. You did NOT mention any particular 7 case, but rather stated ....... "any other election in history." ....... is honesty something that liberals are simply immune to??? That was rhetorical, we all already know that to be the case.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
When dealing with YOU, it is more like talking to a wall. You did NOT mention any particular 7 case, but rather stated ....... "any other election in history." ....... is honesty something that liberals are simply immune to??? That was rhetorical, we all already know that to be the case.

Yes, in our history there have been seven times that a candidate has won the popular vote and lost the electoral college. That was always the context. Btw, are you a state trooper in LA?

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, in our history there have been seven times that a candidate has won the popular vote and lost the electoral college. That was always the context. Btw, are you a state trooper in LA?
Boy oh boy, you are one DENSE HEADED SUCKER, and can not admit your error/lies even when repeatedly pointed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!