Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3513
IMG 3523
I get about 3 to 4 weeks and the wind shreds them.... once torn I get another one.... ten dollars through my fire dept.
Fellow said I could get one for 4 bucks on Amazon and I ordered it.....
Made in China :( I save nothing buying that garbage.He said you save 6 bucks.. 6 more dollars and I save my soul:)

Last edited:
swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am proud to call him MY President. The corruption he is up against is surreal. I believe he has great inner strength, is a man of his word and will do everything in his power to help our country, he has already begun...
Miss Oaks I apologize for using your thread to be a jerk... It takes me a day or two to realize this... but I'm getting better at it....I'm very proud of my President. What I'm not proud of was that I attacked a 70 year old man in a thread on the Internet. I'm no better than the a-holes on Facebook. And Monte I apologize as well...I did it before to you and a another fellow on that other sight. And I was wrong....I read back through all the other threads and seen I'm not the only one...Politics,religion,things you can't change are not worth throwing your values away for... I would not want my wife or kids here me act this way and I don't want to encourage others..

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Miss Oaks I apologize for using your thread to be a jerk... It takes me a day or two to realize this... but I'm getting better at it....I'm very proud of my President. What I'm not proud of was that I attacked a 70 year old man in a thread on the Internet. I'm no better than the a-holes on Facebook. And Monte I apologize as well...I did it before to you and a another fellow on that other sight. And I was wrong....I read back through all the other threads and seen I'm not the only one...Politics,religion,things you can't change are not worth throwing your values away for... I would not want my wife or kids here me act this way and I don't want to encourage others..
I can't figure out if this is a "tongue in cheek" post or a heartfelt post. I didn't see anything previous that you should apologize for. o_O

swsebek

swsebek

Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
And I have to mention this...... The Super Bowl is being played by Two teams with patriotic names...
Patriots and the Eagles....... Coincident?????
I don't think so.....Now somebody start a poll or a Score thing for who wins and what score...

Reactions: sharp
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!