🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
.......Americans don’t like Trump.

Are you serious with that statement? So no one voted him in huh? Must have been those pesky russians, LOL!

Is there such thing as someone that doesn't like Trump and speaks the truth? I have yet to hear of that person. His SOTW was as non partisan as a President can get and yet those disgusting Democrats refused to applause honest comments and good accomplishments. Makes me sick! These people want to cater to law breaking fence jumpers when there a thousands of Vets who need help. Give me a break with this whiny give everybody a hug and a trophy b.s.! Stand up and stand for the flag! America and Americans first! You don't like get the hell out!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
HA! It will never go away, we are a fickle species!
Yes...but that doesn't mean I don't get tired of reading the same old bulls*** script. If I wanted to read nonsense, id go to Yahoo or the Gluehuffington post.

Reactions: Remington
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Are you serious with that statement? So no one voted him in huh? Must have been those pesky russians, LOL!
Well no, obviously some do. But you lifted my comment out of its context didn’t you, shrug. Based upon his job approval rating he is disliked more than he is liked.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Is there such thing as someone that doesn't like Trump and speaks the truth? I have yet to hear of that person. His SOTW was as non partisan as a President can get and yet those disgusting Democrats refused to applause honest comments and good accomplishments.
You describe politics now don’t you. Go back and review SOTUA’s during the Obama administration and you’ll see republicans treating him equally disrespectful. But I’d wager that it didn’t bother you then because you didn’t like Obama. Presidents have to have thick skin, they are public figures.

Reactions: trigger
Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well no, obviously some do. But you lifted my comment out of its context didn’t you, shrug. Based upon his job approval rating he is disliked more than he is liked.

What context? The rest of it refereed to polls. And polls are junk ask Hillary.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
You describe politics now don’t you. Go back and review SOTUA’s during the Obama administration and you’ll see republicans treating him equally disrespectful. But I’d wager that it didn’t bother you then because you didn’t like Obama. Presidents have to have thick skin, they are public figures.

Young man.... Two wrongs never make a right.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Monte's not that young, I would say mid 70's, but he married a very young woman, you look at the two of them standing next to each other, and you think naw!

Reactions: Farmer
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What context? The rest of it refereed to polls. And polls are junk ask Hillary.
The context was his JAR, would you feel better if Fox News was quoted on that? Also, the polls held Clinton ahead of Trump and they were in fact right as she beat him by a larger margin than any candidate has ever won by in the past who didn’t win the EC. She won the popular vote by three million more votes than Trump. Btw, that’s not an endorsement of Clinton, one of the only things that candidate Trump promised me and apparently isn’t going to deliver on is locking her up.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No they don’t, and I wasn’t condoning either example. I’m disgusted with both parties. Remember I stated early on I’m an independent.

advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Monte's not that young, I would say mid 70's, but he married a very young woman, you look at the two of them standing next to each other, and you think naw!
Trying to make up for the whoops! Am I getting anywhere?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Lowest Hispanic unemployment ever, lowest black unemployment in 17 years, record high Stock Market several times this year, huge tax break,several businesses moving funds back to US,many many jobs moving back to US yet no one likes President Trump? They must either be democrats or just stupid.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It’s not as though I’m not going to be in your presence again Smitty. :D

Reactions: Smitty335
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Difference of opinion and point of view is always healthy. Trump is not a politician and doesn't speak like one, he pisses people off on both sides of the aisle. We didn't want to elect another great speaker this time around, it was all about the economy. So we put a business man in the chair to cinch the belt on BS politics and it's working. We were going energy broke while sitting on a mountain of coal. Sometimes the boss has to be an asshole. ;)

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
$ 42.71 more bring home per week for me. $ 2,220.92 per year.

I guess your another one of the “2%” too... I think that stat is complete bulls*** since they lowered every single tax bracket... the only people who didn’t get a deduction are the ones claiming 6 or more on their w4... they already don’t pay crap in. I’m not a fan of trumps methods for a lot of things but I have always told my team not to judge the process, judge the results... trumps results are staggering for a first year president. Even crazier for someone who has never been in politics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know about the percentage points, but they did have her ahead of Trump, and she did in fact beat the TIC in the popular vote by a greater percentage than any other election in history. That said, I certainly did not want her to win either. The one promise that candidate Trump did make to his supporters that I really hoped he’d keep was locking HRC up. But after he won the necessary votes, he walked that back.

Apparently you need to go back to US Civics class. The POTUS is elected by the electoral collage not the popular vote. Trump got 304 votes and she got 227.

You sound like many others, sour grapes. Trump won and in 3 more years you can vote again.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Imageedit 1173 4914734397

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5

What are you a 4th grader on the playground? That’s pretty pathetic reasoning.

Did your mother never teach you that 2 wrongs don’t make a right?

Mine always thought us to be the bigger person and always do what’s right.

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The context was his JAR, would you feel better if Fox News was quoted on that? Also, the polls held Clinton ahead of Trump and they were in fact right as she beat him by a larger margin than any candidate has ever won by in the past who didn’t win the EC. She won the popular vote by three million more votes than Trump. Btw, that’s not an endorsement of Clinton, one of the only things that candidate Trump promised me and apparently isn’t going to deliver on is locking her up.

So she won the contest that made her the looser and he won the contest that made him POTUS.

Tell me who was the smart one and who was the stupid one. Maybe you should understand what the contest is before you try and run the race.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!