Not open for further replies.
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think what some are saying is the fact that many of us (probably most on this site especially given the nature) are saying is we’re proud of our current president and replying in a fashion that meets the OP original heading. Not sure it was meant as a debate
Wouldn’t be too far different from a guy that has only owned Polaris getting into a “I love my Honda” thread explaining in detail why Polaris is better in every way. Tends to piss people off. I read these as well even though I’m not super political and they always turn sideways from a few.

I wasn't mad at all I just think 90% of democrat are bad misinformed and 5% just want $ and 5% are stupid with that being said I think republican have the win on stupid at about 10% I'm one of the 10%;)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think what some are saying is the fact that many of us (probably most on this site especially given the nature) are saying is we’re proud of our current president and replying in a fashion that meets the OP original heading. Not sure it was meant as a debate
Wouldn’t be too far different from a guy that has only owned Polaris getting into a “I love my Honda” thread explaining in detail why Polaris is better in every way. Tends to piss people off. I read these as well even though I’m not super political and they always turn sideways from a few.
You are welcome to your opinion and I am welcome to mine. That’s American

Reactions: Plumber32
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I disagree Obama was a puppet he just did what he was told. This is the only reason we don't have Bernie Sanders as President I didn't like him but he had the vote for sure. But Clinton could be bought he couldn't so he wasn't picked. Trump can't be bought and as I said before numbers don't lie he is doing a great job.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
I am proud to call him MY President. The corruption he is up against is surreal. I believe he has great inner strength, is a man of his word and will do everything in his power to help our country, he has already begun...
Trump rocks.....he is like Patton, always pissing people off but he gets the job done. Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way.

B

boatman22

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2016
Woodlands TX
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand
My wife is from Bolivar Venezuela. Yep, not an easy task at all. My wives brother is trying right now him and his family. They told him last time he was here just to stay and become illegal he could get a ton of government money and could just work for cash. (his Lawyers) But they went back home and are just doing the lottery. I have had 3 of my wives friend come stay and go to collage. 2 went back 1 stayed and got married.
People don't understand that don't live it. Only so many immigrant are aloud in the US every year when they come illegally it just makes that number less. And the sad thing is it is easier in the US to be illegal than not. Example if you in collage and your are a foreign exchange student you can't work and get no government help but if your illegal you get help and can work. How is the right so the foreign exchange student should have just came over on a visa and not leave as soon as it goes out start school and be better off. Wake up America

My nephew came to visit Xmas 2016. While here told me about riding with his roommate and got carjacked, his roommate was killed and my nephew ran for his life. I told him to go back sell his stuff and come back and live with me. He applied for political asylum and it was granted Nov 2017. He speaks perfect English has a BS degree computer eng. and wants to be here and looks forward to becoming a US citizen. He had a job interview in Dallas last week and they offered him a job...starting pay $48000. per yr. He was making $50. a month doing IT work for a medical company in Venezuela. He is loving life..

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My nephew came to visit Xmas 2016. While here told me about riding with his roommate and got carjacked, his roommate was killed and my nephew ran for his life. I told him to go back sell his stuff and come back and live with me. He applied for political asylum and it was granted Nov 2017. He speaks perfect English has a BS degree computer eng. and wants to be here and looks forward to becoming a US citizen. He had a job interview in Dallas last week and they offered him a job...starting pay $48000. per yr. He was making $50. a month doing IT work for a medical company in Venezuela. He is loving life..

Man that gave me chill bumps congrats that is great.

Many just don't understand most are for people coming to the USA just needs to be done the right way.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Notice how most of those with investments that are influenced by the stock market, which is booming, are making money hand over fist. Those people who are calling President Trump names cannot offer any legitimate example of why they call him names. He is "OUR" President, that includes anyone who is a US citizen. I am very proud of all of his accomplishments.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
advertisement
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Saw an increase in take home on my last check and had to pull out an old stub and compare. No raise and everything was the same except federal withheld, not just the rich getting a break.

What ever your just rich!!!! ;)

Reactions: drfubar
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey Monte Still hiding in the shadows and waiting for alerts on Proud American posts Then swooping in on your Smart car and trying to pizz on their pride.:mad: Or are you practicing those Liberal arts studys by knitting vagina hats and protests signs.:p... or was is too cold from "global warming "this year in your progressive passive electric solar house and your feeling bad for having to use the oil burning furnace.:eek:Or maybe it could be you just got back from protesting the Cleveland Indians mascot.:confused:No maybe your knee hurts from all the kneeling during the Anthem....... Just thinking out loud.
OW, MY!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey Monte Still hiding in the shadows and waiting for alerts on Proud American posts Then swooping in on your Smart car and trying to pizz on their pride.:mad: Or are you practicing those Liberal arts studys by knitting vagina hats and protests signs.:p... or was is too cold from "global warming "this year in your progressive passive electric solar house and your feeling bad for having to use the oil burning furnace.:eek:Or maybe it could be you just got back from protesting the Cleveland Indians mascot.:confused:No maybe your knee hurts from all the kneeling during the Anthem....... Just thinking out loud.
Miss Oaks, where are you? We need your gentle, reassuring voice here, or scold the crap out of us! HA!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Smitty you’re a hoot!

Reactions: Smitty335
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!