Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Such nice thoughts smitty and monte! :) Absolutely our country is beautiful ! So many have given their life for her. Im getting ready for church... your thoughts brought this song to mind.

...Have a wonderful Sunday everybody! ✨:)

View attachment 30570
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion’d stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev’ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev’ry gain divine!

O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Wow! I never knew the whole song, its beautiful.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Wow! I never knew the whole song, its beautiful.

It truly is and you brought it to my mind. Thank you for such nice thoughts to start my morning. :)

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Trump has more ambition than all that are in the White House combined.

Just because you have to go a different route to get the wall built, doesn't mean Mexico isn't paying for it in the end.

Be careful listening to the liberal media. They've been sooooo wrong on Trump.
Hilary didn't win?

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Oh crap here we go again......
I have not once changed my opinions or my beliefs and have endorsed the path we are on....I'm behind him more than I was before....I am the forgotten man....And I put Donald J Trump in that seat and I'm damn proud of out country.

Last edited:
Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Well I'm probably going to get in trouble haha but it's apropos that smitty dug up this old thread at this time since its ...
The 4th of July, Independence Day! God willing our country will regain its Independence! God Bless Donald Trump and God Bless America!!

Last edited:
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I voted for DT. I like his views on the wall and immigration. But his 6th grader rants scare me.
Also just for the record if you dont like DT dose not mean you liked Obama or crooked Hilary. Seems every time I say DT is a nut I get yelled at" OH SO YOURE A HILARY SUPPORTER?" No!!!!!

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I voted for DT. I like his views on the wall and immigration. But his 6th grader rants scare me.
Also just for the record if you dont like DT dose not mean you liked Obama or crooked Hilary. Seems every time I say DT is a nut I get yelled at" OH SO YOURE A HILARY SUPPORTER?" No!!!!!
Two worst choices ever.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
IMG 3337
IMG 3338
IMG 3340
IMG 3342
IMG 3343
IMG 3344
State of the Union is strong...See the frowns on the clowns.... Draining the swamp one corrupt politician at a time..... I am the forgotten man that is forgotten no more....My insurance has dropped from $442 every two weeks to $312,My taxes are about to drop and finally I will be able to get ahead by being a married family hard working man. Finally I'm proud of what Our military leaders ask of my people and my son...People are standing for the flag,and proud to sing my anthem.The Eagle once again is flying strong. And our service members,Our police members and Our fellow Americans are beginning to wake up and take the goggles off. A lot of work is still needing done. And your vote counts even if you don't care about Washington.....Our children need our help and so does our Prisident.
We can make a difference with a little common sense......Help our citizens first...America first

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 63580 View attachment 63581 View attachment 63582 View attachment 63583 View attachment 63584 View attachment 63585 State of the Union is strong...See the frowns on the clowns.... Draining the swamp one corrupt politician at a time..... I am the forgotten man that is forgotten no more....My insurance has dropped from $442 every two weeks to $312,My taxes are about to drop and finally I will be able to get ahead by being a married family hard working man. Finally I'm proud of what Our military leaders ask of my people and my son...People are standing for the flag,and proud to sing my anthem.The Eagle once again is flying strong. And our service members,Our police members and Our fellow Americans are beginning to wake up and take the goggles off. A lot of work is still needing done. And your vote counts even if you don't care about Washington.....Our children need our help and so does our Prisident.
We can make a difference with a little common sense......Help our citizens first...America first
Very well said. First president I’ve seen that acts like a leader for this country. He’s not the most well spoken man but actions are more important then words.

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Bradley-Thornton

Bradley-Thornton

Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hattiesburg MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes, but as is always the case, more presidential supporters tune in to SOTUA’s. One must look to JAR’s for a true feel of American approval numbers. The Twitter in Chief has never been higher than 45% and has spent most of the year below 40%. The most dismal polling numbers in presidential polling history. ;)

What ever helps you sleep at night I'm not on Twitter just like many of his supporters. Trump 2020!!! I may write a little article today if I do I will post it.

Reactions: swsebek
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
What ever helps you sleep at night I'm not on Twitter just like many of his supporters. Trump 2020!!! I may write a little article today if I do I will post it.
Well, facts matter.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!