"MY" President is Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
You understand that the EPA is in dire need of drastic reform!! It's an enormously bloated and out of control organization that has strayed far from its purpose! It's the posterchild for what's wrong with our government agencies!

Reform is one thing. Out right gutting, defunding or abolishing as many R lawmakers want to do is a whole other thing. They proved day 1 they dont give a s*** about public lands and want to ease the ability to privatize. I'd rather not go back to the 80s and 90s in LA when we had "black" weather days. Couldn't go outside because of the smog.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Statists gonna state :rolleyes:

The govts job is to provide defense and manage some aspects of social and economic policy. Does this make me a statist? Is believing or expecting these things bad?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Lol, Mexico is going to pay us back. :D:D:D:D

Reactions: Jediwrathchild
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Lol, Mexico is going to pay us back. :D:D:D:D
Trump is gonna add so much to the damn deficit. Most economists are debunking his policies as bad for the debt. But that's all lefty commie liberal media nonsense anyway. Let's check Twitter for the real news.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
You understand that the EPA is in dire need of drastic reform!! It's an enormously bloated and out of control organization that has strayed far from its purpose! It's the posterchild for what's wrong with our government agencies!
I realize that you're just a young man and don't know that two of our Great Lakes were dead, DEAD, our rivers were polluted, as a child growing up, a brown smog hung over the city of LA, and that of the other industrial cities, and a multitude of other maladies that choked our environment that I'll not go into. But there was a reason, and a damn good one to create the EPA (done so by a republican I might add) which began to clean our environment up from the century or more of mining abuses, errosion from improper lumber harvesting, and the dumping of pollutants from factories right out there back doors into the nearest River. The EPA began holding corporations responsible to follow new guidelines established by congress (elected by Americans because that's what we wanted) and this began to turn around. Today you can eat fish from Lake Erie and swim in her waters thanks to the work of the EPA and people that work there who have an Interest in proper stewardship of our environment. Appointing someone to run the EPA who has a disdain for it and only sees it as an impediment to business, is the definition of stupid.

advertisement
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That happens both ways, often we forget government is supposed to be for the people by the people, not for one side or the other.
Yes it does. I'm no partisan and I'll call it out wherever I see it. Visit my thread on Obama giving the Russians the boot to evidence that. ;)

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
That can be said about Obama right now.

True, but when the Campaign promises are to wipe the debt out and it's a battle cry from the GOP you'd think they would actually create policy reflecting that. I'm
Merely calling out blatant dishonesty and back pedaling. No different than what I've said about Obama for 8 yrs.

Reactions: QuadMan747
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yes it can. Until Ronald Reagan, America was the biggest creditor nation in the world. The 900 billion dollars that took 200 years and 39 presidents to accumulate, he tripled in eight short years and we became and remain the biggest debtor nation in the world. That debt had grown to 5 trillion by the time that Bush 43 took office, he doubled it to 10 trillion, Obama doubled it to 20 trillion, and there's every reason to expect that Trump will follow suit. Want something different, sideline the democrats and republicans from the whitehouse for once and watch them both learn real quick how to behave.

Last edited:
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
not to say it won't happen, How do you change the incorrect norm, that is the question.

True, but when the Campaign promises are to wipe the debt out and it's a battle cry from the GOP you'd think they would actually create policy reflecting that. I'm
Merely calling out blatant dishonesty and back pedaling. No different than what I've said about Obama for 8 yrs.

got ya, you there so much blame to go around

The gap between the richest and poorest Americans has never been greater than right now, so is the democrat side or republican side for the rich? or the poor? who's for the working man? Who's to believe what in all this? It's all BS.

The American way of life is supposed to be work hard to be rewarded, not wait for a hand up if your able to do something about it. Help those that can't help themselves, I do believe that.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
QuadMan747

QuadMan747

Nov 7, 2016
Connecticut
www.cccmx.com
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
Yes it can. Until Ronald Reagan, America was the biggest creditor nation in the world. The 900 billion dollars that took 200 years and 39 presidents to accumulate, he tripled in eight short years and we became and remain the biggest debtor nation in the world. That debt had grown to 5 trillion by the time that Bush 43 took office, he doubled it to 10 trillion, Obama doubled it to 20 trillion, and there's every reason to expect that Trump will follow suit. Want something different, sideline the democrats and republicans from the whitehouse for once and what he them both learn real quick how to behave.

I know it's crazy but why do we have political parties at this point?

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Political parties are private entities that exist to generate revenue for themselves and push their donor agenda. Really no different than the big Unions at this point. They are in no part attached to or endorsed by the US Govt. It just so happens that the prevailing parties are R and D.

J

JTW

I realize that you're just a young man and don't know that two of our Great Lakes were dead, DEAD, our rivers were polluted, as a child growing up, a brown smog hung over the city of LA, and that of the other industrial cities, and a multitude of other maladies that choked our environment that I'll not go into. But there was a reason, and a damn good one to create the EPA (done so by a republican I might add) which began to clean our environment up from the century or more of mining abuses, errosion from improper lumber harvesting, and the dumping of pollutants from factories right out there back doors into the nearest River. The EPA began holding corporations responsible to follow new guidelines established by congress (elected by Americans because that's what we wanted) and this began to turn around. Today you can eat fish from Lake Erie and swim in her waters thanks to the work of the EPA and people that work there who have an Interest in proper stewardship of our environment. Appointing someone to run the EPA who has a disdain for it and only sees it as an impediment to business, is the definition of stupid.
I get that the EPA serves a purpose.. I understand it's original intent. But as I said before the EPA has become something else. It's gone beyond the idea of keeping things above board, to an agency lacking common sense. Do a quick search on how the EPA is overstepping and you'll see what I mean.

J

JTW

Political parties are private entities that exist to generate revenue for themselves and push their donor agenda. Really no different than the big Unions at this point. They are in no part attached to or endorsed by the US Govt. It just so happens that the prevailing parties are R and D.
Now that I can mostly agree with.. however the average everyday American people that stand behind each of those parties are drastically different.

Reactions: Miss_Oak
J

JTW

Reform is one thing. Out right gutting, defunding or abolishing as many R lawmakers want to do is a whole other thing. They proved day 1 they dont give a s*** about public lands and want to ease the ability to privatize. I'd rather not go back to the 80s and 90s in LA when we had "black" weather days. Couldn't go outside because of the smog.
So you're originally from California?

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!