"MY" President is Donald J Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JTW

Yes, one can find legitimate instances where the EPA is overstepping its boundaries, but most of those instances can be found with regards to individual property owning Americans. It would be nice to have an environmentalist heading up the EPA with an eye toward the constitution as we've had in the past. But every single federal agency in America can be found overstepping its boundaries, including LE. But we wouldn't want a cop hater as DOJ anymore than we should want an EPA hater running that department. I'm an outdoor enthusiast and as I mentioned to you before, I remember when Lake Erie died because we had nobody to discipline the greed of American industry. That lake lives now and long live the EPA.
And that's fair.. but we don't know what direction it will go until we're looking back.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Soon....very soon
national guard...will be in the malls
...at airports..sporting events...
ect...
I can say ..we were in...SLC
Salt Lake City...during the
Olympics. ..guys with M16
on every corner...for a 5 mile
radius. ..of the convention
center...
I felt like the safest man in
the world...

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
Soon....very soon
national guard...will be in the malls
...at airports..sporting events...
ect...
I can say ..we were in...SLC
Salt Lake City...during the
Olympics. ..guys with M16
on every corner...for a 5 mile
radius. ..of the convention
center...
I felt like the safest man in
the world...

I was in Paris shortly after the attack last year. There was military or state police all over the Louvre and Notre Dame. Felt safe yes, do I want that here? Absolutely not! And what with all the periods man? Makes your posts very difficult to read.

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
I was in Paris shortly after the attack last year. There was military or state police all over the Louvre and Notre Dame. Felt safe yes, do I want that here? Absolutely not! And what with all the periods man? Makes your posts very difficult to read.

He studders, so he writes like he talks. If I'm not mistaken he's had a ton of therapy for it his whole life. ... That would have to be hard.

Jediwrathchild

Jediwrathchild

Apr 24, 2016
Kodiak, AK
He studders, so he writes like he talks. If I'm not mistaken he's had a ton of therapy for it his whole life. ... That would have to be hard.

I feel like an ass now. I'm
Sorry @rocmar if this is the case. Didn't mean it disparagingly or anything like that.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
That's how I type
you don't have to read it

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry @rocmar if this is the case. Didn't mean it disparagingly or anything like that.

It's ok...
I hardly studder now...it's more of a habit
but it's me.....the dot. Dot. Dot
is me pausing... to thinkin of wat
button to. Push next
& im wat some members would
say illerate
it's kool

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks...Miss

Reactions: Miss_Oak
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
The problem is::::
Mental Health....does not
exist in America. ....anymore
I'm 57...when I was ..born
in Loma Linda Hospital ...& Sanitarium
SANITARIUM THE KEY WORD

Reactions: Plumber32
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Have I put more.....
On some ...than others
yes...that's in my head
Don't feel bad.....

Reactions: Miss_Oak
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't feel like an ass. He admitted in a previous post he does it just to piss people off. Don't buy into the pity party. That's what precious snowflakes do, look for pity.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!