jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Every other "Expert" (mostly Can-Am and Polaris owners and brown nosers) made sure to give there two cents on the Talon, so I made sure to give mine as well after the launch being that I'm an actual Honda SXS owner...lol.

If you missed my live feed here it is!

SuperDutyJohn

SuperDutyJohn

Aug 20, 2018
Vero Beach, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm betting Honda Dealers will still try to charge extra for a roof! LOL

Very succinct, I enjoyed your full commentary and agree, it is a good looking sport SxS.

Off topic but I suggest you let you had grow a little on top, I read recently how you're planning many more You Tube videos and I think it might make you look a little more serious and mature. Make no mistake, your public speaking and writing abilities are fantastic in my opinion, obviously much better than mine.

For the record, I'm married with children, no homo :)

jay_man81

jay_man81

Lifetime Member
Oct 30, 2016
Central Pa
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I'm betting Honda Dealers will still try to charge extra for a roof! LOL

Very succinct, I enjoyed your full commentary and agree, it is a good looking sport SxS.

Off topic but I suggest you let you had grow a little on top, I read recently how you're planning many more You Tube videos and I think it might make you look a little more serious and mature. Make no mistake, your public speaking and writing abilities are fantastic in my opinion, obviously much better than mine.

For the record, I'm married with children, no homo :)
You know, I never thought of growing my hair longer. I don’t know if I could stand it longer to be honest...lol. But at least your comment makes me feel good about my age!

Reactions: SuperDutyJohn

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!