My SE finally arrived!

L

Land_Pilot

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I didn’t have as long a wait as a lot of people, happened to call the local Honda dealer just to see if he might have anything inbound, and he did…. it was supposed to be here June 29, but that came and went, and then after seeing threads here and other places that it might be late September, I figured I was in it for the long haul. But then I got the call yesterday that it had been dropped off!

85402140 E021 477A 88B6 F7CC794462B2

9B06B831 E7A5 475D 89E7 95007AFBD0EC

824A1953 648F 4F6D B905 5A37C9C46156

Can’t wait to get her home!!

-Chuck

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I didn’t have as long a wait as a lot of people, happened to call the local Honda dealer just to see if he might have anything inbound, and he did…. it was supposed to be here June 29, but that came and went, and then after seeing threads here and other places that it might be late September, I figured I was in it for the long haul. But then I got the call yesterday that it had been dropped off!

View attachment 290851
View attachment 290852
View attachment 290853

Can’t wait to get her home!!

-Chuck
Looks badass!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congratulations!
Take lots of pick up and welcome home pics because it’ll never be that clean again. Then go out and drive it like a 16 year old leaving the latest Fast and the Furious movie premiere in Mommy and Daddy’s BMW. You’ll have those rings seated in no time.

advertisement
L

Land_Pilot

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Welcome from Deplorable Michigan!

Nice looking ride!
If you dont mind, what did you pay OTD?
Thanks! Considerably less than the sticker, no doc, no destination… My family has bought here for 15 years…
Sweet ride. Did it come with upgraded skid plates?
Thanks and um… no.
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

The link in my sig has some basic Talon info.
Thanks, I’ve studied that thread and shared it with the dealer. I appreciate it!
Congratulations!
Take lots of pick up and welcome home pics because it’ll never be that clean again. Then go out and drive it like a 16 year old leaving the latest Fast and the Furious movie premiere in Mommy and Daddy’s BMW. You’ll have those rings seated in no time.
🤣🤣🤣
very impressive. One thing is missing in the picture - A SOLD SIGN
Those were taken right before we did the paperwork...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!