2022 Talon 1000 FINALLY Announced!

N

Newbiehere

May 3, 2022
California
Ownership

1. Other Brand
There may well be 2023 sxs announced in a few weeks but I seriously doubt it's a performance machine, if the dealer is capable of comprehending his redline information, he would clearly see in press 1 for Engrish that a "multipurpose " sxs is on the agenda 😉
When’s the date for the redline event?

W

Wigglysqiggly

May 8, 2019
Phoenix
Ownership

1. Talon X
I like the fact that they moved the instrument gauges to above the steering column instead of in the center. Has anyone seen what they did in the OEM location (center dash) for the Instrument gauges as located in the 2021 and prior model years? Is it a blank plate or cubby or _______ ??????
I bought the whole kit but been getting little pieces here and there. I already installed the switch panel and the gauge cluster mount should be in next week and show pictures. Total cost for hardware and brackets with shipping was about $77

Teebow

Teebow

Nov 21, 2020
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I really want a blue X live valve (fav color). But I told my dealer I’d take either one. He’s working on it.
I like the blue also, thinking of selling my 2021 and getting 2022 blue

Reactions: Smitty335
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
There may well be 2023 sxs announced in a few weeks but I seriously doubt it's a performance machine, if the dealer is capable of comprehending his redline information, he would clearly see in press 1 for Engrish that a "multipurpose " sxs is on the agenda 😉
@JACKAL...
He is repeating what the Honda Rep told him. Who else is he to rely on?

FYI - Sherry n I just spent 18 days in Marysvale. Whatcha think we were doing?

WB

• Haha
Reactions: lee and Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm picking up my new 2022 Talon X this Saturday. It came in, the morning I inquired about one. I was able to snag it. They said it would be assembled and ready before I travel 8 hours to get it.
Nice! Congrats. What color?

Reactions: 906UP
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I need one of those Snuff tunes!
You have to have special HSXS level 5 clearance to get one if those.

More importantly, You need to post some pics of your rig. We havent seen any yet! 🥳
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

B

bcs-extreme

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon X
You have to have special HSXS level 5 clearance to get one if those.

More importantly, You need to post some pics of your rig. We havent seen any yet! 🥳
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
B

bcs-extreme

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2020
Texas
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'll have to figure out how to get that HSXS level 5 clearance then.

IMG 20201215 175403998

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'll have to figure out how to get that HSXS level 5 clearance then.

View attachment 341547
Nice LV!
my favorite colors. I love that blue. What kinda ridin udoing with wheels and tires like that?
Heres my other favorite color scheme its my 21’ of corse lol
E0BB402C EC10 45A4 9DAF D71977313DE2

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I dont believe that is the issue. the other side of our machine shop makes the front end machines to chip making and its slow
I'm not so sure..... Samsung is throwing down a few billion dollars to have a semiconductor chip manufacturing facility built in Taylor TX. I've been on the jobsite recently and can tell you that they are not messing around. Place is going to be able to manufacture every aspect of the chip right down to having its own chemical plant to produce the plastics. F*%k China!

Have you ever seen a paved jobsite? They did that so rain and mud wouldn't slow down the building process.
20220609 131744

They wouldn't be spending this kind of money or rushing the contractors to get this place built if there wasn't a problem making/getting chips.

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
This guy needs to drink less coffee but does a 2022 X4LV walkaround with lots of aftermarket accessories. It shows the new front end in good light and it looks just like a poo poo - bad idear, Honda. 👎

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!