CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm curious if the new dash location can easily be retrofitted to the 21 model.

Negative Ghost Rider....... @CumminsPusher tried it.
To clarify - CP tried a 2022 dash in his earlier Talon. Relocating the dash already in a Talon to the steering wheel is a fairly easy mod.

A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I have a buddy determined to stay with stock parts to relocate the dash. So I was on here trying to see if things would work. See who is in the know. I have a 3d printer and gonna try my hand at doing my own. Looks easy enough to move.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a buddy determined to stay with stock parts to relocate the dash. So I was on here trying to see if things would work. See who is in the know. I have a 3d printer and gonna try my hand at doing my own. Looks easy enough to move.
This guy is in the know and has been doing just that for sometime. Got it for mine and its good quality and his customer service is top notch.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
To clarify - CP tried a 2022 dash in his earlier Talon. Relocating the dash already in a Talon to the steering wheel is a fairly easy mod.

Figured I’d just try all the factory parts to do the relocation swap even though its currently got aftermarket. Everything is super cheap but been waiting 2 months for things to come off back order however they had each of the clusters I bought to me immediately. Weird the electronics were no problem but the plastic is.

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Got part of the new front end today. Probably be next year before the rest shows up! Lol

918309D2 4B53 44AA BCE9 F3981D2C7A3E

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Definitely let us know how it retro fits

Reactions: Backwoods
advertisement
A

a94cobra

Dec 28, 2021
TX
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I bought all the parts and should have it within the week and will do a review. Total cost with center switch board was $77
Center Switch board? you mean the upfitter switches?

RampageRhino

RampageRhino

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2017
Ownership

1. Talon R

2. Talon X4
Wish the rest of my front end was not on backorder. Honda did an excellent job redesigning the front end looks way more aggressive

Rambo

Rambo

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like a god damn Polaris RzR with that nose. No thanks.... 🤮
Gonna be nice for those of us who wanna pop the grill out and clean the radiator! I’m thinking it looks pretty good too, still has Honda on the hood!😆

Reactions: Dankathy
Sparks

Sparks

Jan 11, 2021
Northern Wiscosnin
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
How about the revised ignition timing for smoother transitions from deceleration to acceleration, I'm interested to know if that will be made available for prior years. Are there any sources providing more details describing this improvement?

Reactions: Dankathy
H

HondaTech

How about the revised ignition timing for smoother transitions from deceleration to acceleration, I'm interested to know if that will be made available for prior years. Are there any sources providing more details describing this improvement?

Could be as simple as an ecm swap.

Reactions: BobFarrell
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!