William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I did, to keep it from loading up with mud. But, keep in mind that you don't want to bring it up to the point where if the pump seal fails it could dump hot coolant down your back.
I put a filter on it.

D

Deleted member 3748

I just wish someone would create a list of everything that needs to be vented on the 500, Snorkel 101 or something. I've been kicking around the idea of doing mine, not in the habit of running deep water but after reading some of the horror stories on here...better safe than sorry.
Appears to be a fairly easy and inexpensive mod too.
Hey @trigger , now that you've vented your P500... did you write down the sizes of all the hoses you had to buy? Did you use fuel line for everything? Clear, braided, black? :)

Reactions: Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!