P500 NAME YOUR DIRT ROAD ANTHEM

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
I'm jealous!! That would be an awesome trip!

Wouldn't be jealous of the price tag. It's a once in a lifetime chance so me and the wife are taking full advantage of it! Tried to get in for three years. Only took 700 phone calls by me, my wife, and our friends to get in this year.

J

JTW

Wouldn't be jealous of the price tag. It's a once in a lifetime chance so me and the wife are taking full advantage of it! Tried to get in for three years. Only took 700 phone calls by me, my wife, and our friends to get in this year.
Sounds like it will be worth it though!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
Would have been a good time!
I've got a cousin who's SF and it kills me to hear about the fun I missed.

Yea we have flown those dudes down range before. From seals to rangers to scout snipers. Coolest dudes I've ever met. And literally give Zero F****. But I've also flown home people that weren't fortunate enought. It's weird when you see both sides of that in one trip. I am not a pilot but I fly with the plane.

J

JTW

Yea we have flown those dudes down range before. From seals to rangers to scout snipers. Coolest dudes I've ever met. And literally give Zero F****. But I've also flown home people that weren't fortunate enought. It's weird when you see both sides of that in one trip. I am not a pilot but I fly with the plane.
Yep.. it's awesome and sucks at the same time. Just wish I had gone that route instead of college now that I look back at things.

Reactions: QuadMan747
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Alright, I like my share of country music but this turned into bumpkin overload.
I'm never disappointed when this one comes up on the IPOD. Best guitar player of all time IMO. No disrespect to Jimi. Some say Steve Vai, Vai was this guy's apprentice. No lyrics and just a bass riff behind him, straight up shreds a guitar. Crank it up!

advertisement
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Alright, I like my share of country music but this turned into bumpkin overload.
I'm never disappointed when this one comes up on the IPOD. Best guitar player of all time IMO. No disrespect to Jimi. Some say Steve Vai, Vai was this guy's apprentice. No lyrics and just a bass riff behind him, straight up shreds a guitar. Crank it up!

IMO
He not as good as::::Mr Jimmy

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

& here's why
Date & time
Late 60,s...early 70,s
didn't have the technology
of today's music world

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
& here's why
Date & time
Late 60,s...early 70,s
didn't have the technology
of today's music world

Date, time and technology has nothing to do with the speed and timing of this guys hand work.
Music is always subjective. Hendrix broke new ground and none would be what they are without him, but he was self taught. Learned to play left handed on a right handed guitar. I've seen live footage and he was, technically, sloppy. Some would say that's what made him great.
Precision and speed...this guy smokes him.

rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Date, time and technology has nothing to do with the speed and timing of this guys hand work.
Music is always subjective. Hendrix broke new ground and none would be what they are without him, but he was self taught. Learned to play left handed on a right handed guitar. I've seen live footage and he was, technically, sloppy. Some would say that's what made him great.
That's kool
Jimmy s my guy
You forgot the most
important part of Jimmy s
music.........DRUGS........

Reactions: trigger
rocmar

rocmar

Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Intruments are of higher quality
sound different then Jimmy
Guitar. ...from Monkey Wards
we can agree to disagree

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!