BOX1

Need a YouTuber for a install video. P1k - 2022 Deluxe, Trail or Crew model only.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yo,
I'm looking for a YouTuber Star to make an install video for some small products.
I wish to showcase a new wire harness that I think will become very useful.

Project #1 -
This person should own a 2022 Deluxe or Trail model and have plans to install some small accessories using the factory-included ON/OFF switches.

Requirements,
- 2022 Pioneer 1000 Deluxe, Trail, or Crew.
- NOT currently utilizing the factor ON/OFF switch for anything. But would like to.
- Must have the 2022 OEM Fuse box, OR an aftermarket secondary fuse box. (dual battery not required.)

Here is the product.

Project #2 -
This person should own a Pioneer or Talon with the new 2022 OEM Fuse Box with a free switch spot they wish to use.

Requirements,
- Own a new Pioneer/Talon AND the new 2022 version of the OEM fuse box.
- Must have several open spots on the fuse block.

Here is the product I wish to showcase. We may even add a rocker switch.

Acceptance will be based on your tenure here. New members are welcome but the compensation may be in form of a refund.

Reach out if you are interested.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Yo,
I'm looking for a YouTuber Star to make an install video for some small products.
I wish to showcase a new wire harness that I think will become very useful.

Project #1 -
This person should own a 2022 Deluxe or Trail model and have plans to install some small accessories using the factory-included ON/OFF switches.

Requirements,
- 2022 Pioneer 1000 Deluxe, Trail, or Crew.
- NOT currently utilizing the factor ON/OFF switch for anything. But would like to.
- Must have the 2022 OEM Fuse box, OR an aftermarket secondary fuse box. (dual battery not required.)

Here is the product.

Project #2 -
This person should own a Pioneer or Talon with the new 2022 OEM Fuse Box with a free switch spot they wish to use.

Requirements,
- Own a new Pioneer/Talon AND the new 2022 version of the OEM fuse box.
- Must have several open spots on the fuse block.

Here is the product I wish to showcase. We may even add a rocker switch.

Acceptance will be based on your tenure here. New members are welcome but the compensation may be in form of a refund.

Reach out if you are interested.
Thanks.
Those would be pretty damn popular just based off the number of FB posts I see in the Pioneer groups about those dead factory switches

R

Rpwest

Dec 6, 2022
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm still looking for a YouTuber to make a basic install video.
Doesn't have to be professional. Just a common how-to and info video.
I've never made a YouTube video and I'm learning as I go but I started this last night. Installed a Dual battery isolator, Stinger relay, pos+ and Neg- Bus bar, Dual volt meter, and fuse box. My battery didn't come yesterday like it was scheduled but I did all the wiring anyways just got to attach the battery. I will try to make some short clips and send to you and see if you think it will help anyone. I purchased the key on wire and 3 switch plugs from the store. I still haven't completely figured out the switches but should get started on that part in the next week when my lights arrive.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've never made a YouTube video and I'm learning as I go but I started this last night. Installed a Dual battery isolator, Stinger relay, pos+ and Neg- Bus bar, Dual volt meter, and fuse box. My battery didn't come yesterday like it was scheduled but I did all the wiring anyways just got to attach the battery. I will try to make some short clips and send to you and see if you think it will help anyone. I purchased the key on wire and 3 switch plugs from the store. I still haven't completely figured out the switches but should get started on that part in the next week when my lights arrive.
Guess I missed your reply last week.
Just watched your video. I"ll message you some pointers and what I need from the 3 switches I see you have.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Special thanks to @czajkaej for working up this great install video for the switch wire harness we make for the 2022 Deluxe, Trail, and Crew.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm still looking for someone who has or is buying the 2022 fuse box.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!