P1000m5 Need advice on roof options

K

Kyle

Jun 11, 2015
I will be getting my p5 deluxe soon and I am getting windshield fabric mid panel and a roof. But I'm torn on what roof to gets I want to take the rear ROPS off when I'm not going to use the rear seats I just think it looks better, so this requires a p3 roof, but when I want to use the ROPS I'll have to take the 3p roof off. I really don't like like looks off the 5p roof from Honda either. So has anyone made a two piece roof or a separate roof for the rear ROPS if so share some ideas please, I'm picking up the pioneer next weekend :).

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
If you don't like the looks of the p5 roof then check out probox roofs they make 2 different ones with lights and a stereo built in I looked at them but the cost was way to high for me.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
S&S Fabricating in KY makes an aluminum roof. Search for them on FB. He will send you pics. 500 bucks shipped.

Reactions: uconn411
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
S&S Fabricating in KY makes an aluminum roof. Search for them on FB. He will send you pics. 500 bucks shipped.

Hi Delton,
They make nice looking stuff.
Im not good with Facebook. Would i need to send him a personal message for pictures for the P15 roof or comment on the page itself? see not very good. Lol!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi Delton,
They make nice looking stuff.
Im not good with Facebook. Would i need to send him a personal message for pictures for the P15 roof or comment on the page itself? see not very good. Lol!
Either way would work. I would send a message though. That's how he sent me pics

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Either way would work. I would send a message though. That's how he sent me pics
I'm not tech savvy or I would figure out how to attach them here so you could see them

Tabascojunkie

Tabascojunkie

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 25, 2016
SE Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ha
I will be getting my p5 deluxe soon and I am getting windshield fabric mid panel and a roof. But I'm torn on what roof to gets I want to take the rear ROPS off when I'm not going to use the rear seats I just think it looks better, so this requires a p3 roof, but when I want to use the ROPS I'll have to take the 3p roof off. I really don't like like looks off the 5p roof from Honda either. So has anyone made a two piece roof or a separate roof for the rear ROPS if so share some ideas please, I'm picking up the pioneer next weekend :).
You might considered having the P3 roof and notch out around the P5 ROPS. I have a P5 and put the full roof. My family of three ride easily in the front seat. The dust rolled up under the full roof and looks have me thinking, in hindsight, that I'd done just what I am advising you to consider. The way the roof mounts should not interfere on the corners. So I'm thinking that a cutout could be made for the ROPS to pass through when install and have the best of both worlds....

advertisement
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La

Reactions: JTW and Eltobgi
TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Yes it does - I have the 2 piece hard coated folding windshield from Honda
Josh is on FB and Instagram so look him up with any questions !

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Mine has a 40" Rogue light bar up front and a set of duallys in the rear for back up lighting

walexa07

walexa07

Lifetime Member
Feb 6, 2016
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mine has a 40" Rogue light bar up front and a set of duallys in the rear for back up lighting

Can you post more photos? I looked at their website but didn't see any photos. I live in West Monroe, and drive through Shreveport twice a week every week. Been holding off on a roof waiting for the aftermarket to come up with something more attractive than OEM.

Waylan

rubicon05

rubicon05

Dec 24, 2015
Southern, IN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
TooLoud.....how does it match up to the factory 2pc windshields?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!