Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Josh Gorman @ Off Road Sound systems
Look him up on FB or Instagram
I can send you his Number if you want

looks great, but $1200 for a roof is pricey!!

TOOLOUD

TOOLOUD

Aug 10, 2015
Benton,La
Agreed - but honestly you get what you pay for. The roof from Honda is $500+ And it's plastic and not a good flat surface to stand on. I stand on my roof to fill my deer feeders so it works very good for me.
My roof came with a 40" Rogue led light bar and a set of duallys in the rear for back up lighting.

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed - but honestly you get what you pay for. The roof from Honda is $500+ And it's plastic and not a good flat surface to stand on. I stand on my roof to fill my deer feeders so it works very good for me.
My roof came with a 40" Rogue led light bar and a set of duallys in the rear for back up lighting.

I agree and I sure know "you get what you pay for". I have a Diamondback truck bed cover for this very reason. Just hard to justify another $700 ish to the wife. Especially with all the other add ons. There were a couple asks for price and I looked at listing for the 900 Polaris and posted that price.

sajnaj

sajnaj

Jul 5, 2015
clinton indiana
is that roof made out of steel or aluminum

advertisement
Calvin

Calvin

Lifetime Member
Dec 20, 2015
Benton, La.
Homemade roof out of 1/8 inch aluminum. Just wanted a slim look didn't want any over hang. All I have to do now is take back off and spray it down with some rustoleum bed liner.

Image Image

urbancoyboyja

urbancoyboyja

Buckle Up, I Want To Try Something...
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 25, 2017
WV, USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do you like the Super ATV tinted roof. I've been looking at this one pretty seriously, but can't decide.

I have this one,
Honda Pioneer 1000 Tinted Roof
it is two piece with the seam right behind the rops for the front, so could be taken apart and the back half removed with the rear rops.

Reactions: Deer-hunter and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!