BOX1

need advice

A

annt2011

Apr 17, 2021
liberty
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About a 2018 Honda pioneer 5 1000 everything works great low hrs 79hr mi 400 riding i hit washed out spot and when i did the reverse and low won't engage u can turn off and go threw all the gears fine u can push it n neutral just fine u can drive every mode fine sport mt at etc just won't engage low or reverse and won't show when it changes on the dash on the 4wd 2wd either tried the cable adjust wasnt it there fine checkedfluid s on sub tran fine checked battery was up and good any thought s again drives great no noise no strange anything just won't engage could it be shifting swjtch or something like that possibly

Reactions: TripleB
M

Marcpage

Nov 8, 2021
New-Brunswick
Ownership

1. 1000-5
About a 2018 Honda pioneer 5 1000 everything works great low hrs 79hr mi 400 riding i hit washed out spot and when i did the reverse and low won't engage u can turn off and go threw all the gears fine u can push it n neutral just fine u can drive every mode fine sport mt at etc just won't engage low or reverse and won't show when it changes on the dash on the 4wd 2wd either tried the cable adjust wasnt it there fine checkedfluid s on sub tran fine checked battery was up and good any thought s again drives great no noise no strange anything just won't engage could it be shifting swjtch or something like that possibly
Have you found the problem to this mine is doing the exact same thing?

Reactions: Farmer
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!