NEED HELP!!!

IDIOT

IDIOT

Nov 30, 2018
Kingman, Az.
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
My buddy and I were out on a ride today and his 2020 Talon R would not start after we had stopped and shut them down for about 10 minutes. I ended up towing him home. Anyone have any idea? Plenty of fuel in the tank and not the air filter, it would crank just fine but not even try to start.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The next morning it fired up and has been starting every try since.......? We are waiting for it to do it again so maybe we can get a code.
Prob had wet molex connections. The time sitting dried them out.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He lives in Kingman, Arizona - other than a sprinkler system, they haven't seen outside water there for 240 years. :p
Hahaha For some reason i thought he had washed it and it wouldnt start like the last dozen threads of no starts were about! Oops! My bad! Guess i need to learn to read

• Haha
Reactions: CID
Tedbell52

Tedbell52

Jun 19, 2019
Hulapai, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Yes, just received a Honda recall letter yesterday from Honda for the fuel pump. Thanks Idiot and others for the advice. Just waiting for the part to come in.

Reactions: IDIOT and Remington
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!