HELP PLEASE

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
im outta talent, :(.... on this one

did anyone at dealer look at since its been a problem since day 1?

im with HondaTech - start with cables\take all grounds apart, clean\tighten

whats the power steering like with those 35's - ?
No I never had a dealer look at it, should have but didn’t. And the steering is pretty bad at slower speeds but it’s manageable. I plan to upgrade it one day

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
I mean just that. Basically slowly tearing something/parts up.
Id say get yourself another PV3 for it and try to get it back to stock. Or get ahold of cops.

Like @CID Said about your tires. You can do a clutch relearn but might be too late. If u have your stock wheels and tires, might want to throw them back on and start from the beginning and go from there
Smallest thing I got is 32s for it, but can prob round somn up. I definitely want to get somn going on the tune anyway so May go that way first. I’d rather just buy new than try to deal with cops anymore honestly that was the worst dealing Iv had in a while. I’ll prob just order from someone else and try a re learn also. If it needs clutch’s that’s ok,hopefully not but, I didn’t expect it to last forever with 35s but I woulda thought they would slip like the old pioneer did when it was time for them

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
35's :oops: Harder to start in gear than in Park - definitely time to re-initialize your clutch, the 35's have 'left a mark'. That's a lot of tire for our geared Talons without gear reduction IMO.
Yeah I’m sure it’s not the best on it. If it’s time for clutch’s I’ll go ahead and do the gr also, assuming they got the automatic working properly now, I haven’t looked into it in years. It would definitely be nicer although I stay in low all the time now so that may move me back to high, and be worse at times possibly, forgot about the re learn process untill someone stated it earlier. Hopefully that’s it, I would have thought the 35s would have worn the clutches to make them slip instead of stay locked up. But I’m not super familiar with how it works so my assumption doesn’t mean much lol

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yeah I’m sure it’s not the best on it. If it’s time for clutch’s I’ll go ahead and do the gr also, assuming they got the automatic working properly now, I haven’t looked into it in years. It would definitely be nicer although I stay in low all the time now so that may move me back to high, and be worse at times possibly, forgot about the re learn process untill someone stated it earlier. Hopefully that’s it, I would have thought the 35s would have worn the clutches to make them slip instead of stay locked up. But I’m not super familiar with how it works so my assumption doesn’t mean much lol
That it starts easier in Park than in gear implies that the clutch is dragging, whether it creeps or not. I understand your thinking on it should slip, not drag but sometimes we overthink things, trying to figure it out ahead of time (which is a part of troubleshooting, obviously). Remember the buggy has to be fully warmed up before doing the relearn.

Choped5er

Choped5er

Lifetime Member
Oct 2, 2017
Union
That it starts easier in Park than in gear implies that the clutch is dragging, whether it creeps or not. I understand your thinking on it should slip, not drag but sometimes we overthink things, trying to figure it out ahead of time (which is a part of troubleshooting, obviously). Remember the buggy has to be fully warmed up before doing the relearn.
Yeah I definitely agree it’s dragging, seems like that’s whats causing it to stall out also, like it can’t slip when it needs to and just stalls. I just assumed that was something other than the clutch itself, but we all know what happens when you assume lol I’ll try that re learn as soon as I get a chance. Hopefully that’s all it is, and I’m not to late

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!