P1000 Need info/input to make knowledgeable decision

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
pay attn to take offs ,can am 2019 x3 bead lock wheel w tires ranging 28” 29” and 30” bighorns 2.0 that state 8 ply rating on the side walls .
Pat attn to the offsets. And u won’t have any center caps. But 500 for complete set bead locks w like new hard to beat ,

Done made the deal ......

Finally finished up installing new tires, beadlocks, and rear spacers. With pressure at 10# each, all tires sit at full 28". I haven't noticed any rubbing after trimming the skidplate, but have not been anywhere to push the suspension to the limit.View attachment 133176

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just realized I never 'finalized' the info on this thread, reference the tire clearance. After installing the 814 shocks the clearance was no problem. Pretty sure I could have gotten by without even trimming the skidplates if I had installed the shocks first.

Schmeg

Schmeg

Jan 9, 2020
Bangor Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just realized I never 'finalized' the info on this thread, reference the tire clearance. After installing the 814 shocks the clearance was no problem. Pretty sure I could have gotten by without even trimming the skidplates if I had installed the shocks first.
It’s been a few months, how are you likening the Berzerkers and shocks? Ive got the STI 12x7 wheels ordered and will be ordering the tires soon.

Reactions: BigOL3
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It’s been a few months, how are you likening the Berzerkers and shocks? Ive got the STI 12x7 wheels ordered and will be ordering the tires soon.
No problems at all BUT since coming back from Coalmont, I have not been on a REAL ride. Only mild riding around home and hunting. But in about a week I will be going back to MO. then back down to ARK to do some REAL riding.

Reactions: JTW
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Finally finished up installing new tires, beadlocks, and rear spacers. With pressure at 10# each, all tires sit at full 28". I haven't noticed any rubbing after trimming the skidplate, but have not been anywhere to push the suspension to the limit.View attachment 133176

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I happened to check my tires today. First time in a while since the cold temps. They were all down to 6-6.5PSI and 27". I aired them up to max of 18psi and the height was only 27.75"?? It is strange since 8 months ago, they were a full 28" high at 10psi. I think I will let them sit at 18psi for a few days before lowering back to 10psi after it warms up and see if they 'stretch' back out.

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!