P1000 New 1000-5 deluxe. need advice

L

leprechaun

Oct 26, 2016
Astor Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
May I ask what wheels and tires you have? Spacers? I'm in the market for new tires and I want to go the automotive tire route because they are much cheaper and I think they'll last longer on pavement. My Terrabites have been good to me but after 6,500 miles, the fronts are completely worn out and the rears are literally coming apart at the seams. (Leaks where the two halves of the tire are melded together). I don't think automotive tires are manufactured this way. Thanks.
Just installed STI HD3 14" Wheels Machined 28" Liberty Tires Honda Pioneer 1000 / Talon on my pioneer 1000 and am plenty satisfied also you may want to check on your arm guards clearing on 12" wheels

Reactions: 0860silverado

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!