Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello from middle TN. Just bought my first sxs 3 days ago. A red 1000 Pioneer 5 seated. I've put little over 5 hours on it and gotta say its simply AWESOME!! Way more fun than my 07 500 Foreman. I took it to the mountains yesterday and was totally impressed. Climbed some really steep Rock hills and she ripped through some nasty mud holes in turf mode. I've been a big Swamp Lite tire fan but the Bighorn 2.0 really impressed me. Looking forward to learning about my new ride from other members on here. Big shouting to Justin from Southern Power sports in Chattanooga for hooking me up with best price I could find anywhere around here.

KevinSC

KevinSC

Dec 31, 2015
Hello from middle TN. Just bought my first sxs 3 days ago. A red 1000 Pioneer 5 seated. I've put little over 5 hours on it and gotta say its simply AWESOME!! Way more fun than my 07 500 Foreman. I took it to the mountains yesterday and was totally impressed. Climbed some really steep Rock hills and she ripped through some nasty mud holes in turf mode. I've been a big Swamp Lite tire fan but the Bighorn 2.0 really impressed me. Looking forward to learning about my new ride from other members on here. Big shouting to Justin from Southern Power sports in Chattanooga for hooking me up with best price I could find anywhere around here.
Congrats buddy. Yeah these machines are great and welcome aboard

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Delton Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new P1K5D. Glad you are loving it I feel the same about mine. Post of some pictures of your new ride!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the welcome. I gotta work tonight so I should be taking a nap. Instead I'm heading back to the mountain lol. I already got one video on YouTube going through mud in turf mode. Might do one today going up some steep rocky hills lol. I can't stay off this thing! Lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to club! I'm glad Justin hooked you up. He has sold me two pioneers so far.

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Awesome, I love in middle TN ( hour south of Nashville) we need to go ride sometime!

Reactions: hydrantman
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome, I love in middle TN ( hour south of Nashville) we need to go ride sometime!
I also live about an hour south of Nashville as well. We love our pioneer as well. Na10 also lives close by, we need to go ride sometimes.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

@Delton Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new P1K5D. Glad you are loving it I feel the same about mine. Post of some pictures of your new ride!
I also live about an hour south of Nashville as well. We love our pioneer as well. Na10 also lives close by, we need to go ride sometimes.
I live in Winchester. Getting together for a ride sounds great to me. Groups are always more fun in my opinion. Plus I haven't bought a winch yet so a little extra security is always nice. I haven't even come close to pushing it yet mainly because of the no winch situation lol. Do any of you ride during the week? I work weekend nights at decherd Nissan plant so on weekends I'm either working or sleeping lol

H

hydrantman

I also live close Manchester/Tullahoma 700P2 got it from (Pioneer) would love to ride at times!

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Absolutely! I live in Winchester and work during the week. My only "free" time is the weekend.

I am going to remove my front windshield. Anyone interested? It is the plastic split one ( see my video on YouTube).

advertisement
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That would be good to go on a ride, I live in Pulaski and na10 lives in lewisburg, we both work for AT&T and are off on some weekends, thought about a ride to adventure off-road in south Pittsburg, have anyone of you ridden over there and is it any good?

Reactions: Skyhawk85
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely! I live in Winchester and work during the week. My only "free" time is the weekend.

I am going to remove my front windshield. Anyone interested? It is the plastic split one ( see my video on YouTube).
What you gotta have for the windshield? Mine doesn't have any accessories on it at all :(

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

What you gotta have for the windshield? Mine doesn't have any accessories on it at all :(

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife works with a girl that helps run adventure off-road park. Wife and I both work and Nissan plant for Yates.

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015

Not sure, the wife and I went out today and she said she likes window so I may have to keep it...

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
I have been to adventure off-road park and it seemed to me to be very rocky and technical and less trail riding. I bottomed out on a few places on the blue trails.

Reactions: Delton and joeymt33
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife works with a girl that helps run adventure off-road park. Wife and I both work and Nissan plant for Yates.
I have been to adventure off-road park and it seemed to me to be very rocky and technical and less trail riding. I bottomed out on a few places on the blue trails.
I like some technical stuff but too much gets old fast. Now mud never gets old to me lol. Will be getting a winch soon so I can get a little crazier lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish the aftermarket would hurry up and catch up to the 1000. Can't wait to get a power commander.

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015

I like some technical stuff but too much gets old fast. Now mud never gets old to me lol. Will be getting a winch soon so I can get a little crazier lol

I am in the same boat. If I was in my Jeep I like technical rock climbing. The pioneer is not designed for that (in my opinion). I like exploring and trail riding with occasional rocks on it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!