P1000m5 New 1000-5 owner from upstate NY

Rayrule

Rayrule

Lifetime Member
Apr 1, 2017
Catskills Mts. NY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well to start off, I purchased a 2016 P1000-5 Deluxe about a month ago. I was looking for an upgrade to my 9 year old Rhino which has & is still serving me well. After searching thru all the SxS it came down to the Defender & the P1K. My son has been racing MX for the last 9 years & we have been loyal to Honda, so the rest is history.
I stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago (2nd forum I have ever joined) & let me say that you are all a bunch of entertaining people with an unlimited amount of knowledge, information & ideas. Some crazier than the next. Some of the ingenuity that you put into your machines is amazing.
Looking forward to expanding my knowledge & shrinking my bank account....all thanks to you all!

IMG 0309

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well to start off, I purchased a 2016 P1000-5 Deluxe about a month ago. I was looking for an upgrade to my 9 year old Rhino which has & is still serving me well. After searching thru all the SxS it came down to the Defender & the P1K. My son has been racing MX for the last 9 years & we have been loyal to Honda, so the rest is history.
I stumbled across this forum a few weeks ago (2nd forum I have ever joined) & let me say that you are all a bunch of entertaining people with an unlimited amount of knowledge, information & ideas. Some crazier than the next. Some of the ingenuity that you put into your machines is amazing.
Looking forward to expanding my knowledge & shrinking my bank account....all thanks to you all!

View attachment 39427
Welcome to the forum. If you ever have questions just ask, someone will have the answer.

Reactions: GlockMeister
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri. Yes..this place has the ability to magically deplete your checking account.

Upstatefreedom

Upstatefreedom

May 25, 2016
Colton,New york
Ownership

1. 1000-3

View attachment 39427

Welcome to the club!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GravelBat

GravelBat

Sep 5, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome, I also upgraded from the rhino. Thought I would miss the Yamaha but the extra room and upgraded engine sold me. You won't regret your purchase. We use the Honda everyday and it's been a great machine. Lots of great info here!

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome aboard.. there is a lot of good information and knowledge on this site. I've learned a lot just reading the post.

happy trails

Reactions: JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!