Get ya winch and a roof drive that thang

DenMachine

DenMachine

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2020
Wisconsin/Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Wisconsin (6 months), Arizona 6 months. Nice groupey here. I just purchased a Pioneer Deluxe 2018 with only 370 miles on it, and loving it.

H

HondaSXS1343

Aug 15, 2020
US
Welcome from Central IL. I bought a 2021 deluxe recently, and the first thing I did was the the OEM windshield and roof. Then I decided I needed a rear window to keep the dust out. Plan ahead on your accessories, some are not compatible with others, and some while fixing one problem will create another i.e. dust

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

H

HondaSXS1343

Aug 15, 2020
US
The pioneer is a great machine I just did my 100 mi initial service on mine, and couldn't be happier with it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JenElio
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the Club, check us out if you want wheel spacers to add stability and widen your stance. or door bushings to help with the door rattle. But most of all have fun!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I do. We have a cabin north of Minocqua WI. I try to get up there a few weeks a year to enjoy the lake a chase the musky.
My first tip to Canada, sitting over a rock reef fishing for Walleye watching some Loons, all the sudden all hades broke out, no more Loon! Musky! Was funny, I brought my fishing equipment out to load into my future in-laws motor home the night before we left the next morning, I had two Zebco 33's, my wife's father looked at my rod and reels, just turned and went to his storage and retrieved a Red Ambassador 5000 A and rod, never said anything about why he was taking another rod. I found out why, gutted the two Zebcos the first two days of fishing. He handed me this level wind, said you will need this. Hell I had never used a level wind, couple hours and I was a pro. Ok this could go on forever, but a kid that creek fished, to the real world of fishing in Canada and it was a short trip for my to be Father in-law, 30 days.

Reactions: MuskyHunter
MuskyHunter

MuskyHunter

Sep 2, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My first tip to Canada, sitting over a rock reef fishing for Walleye watching some Loons, all the sudden all hades broke out, no more Loon! Musky! Was funny, I brought my fishing equipment out to load into my future in-laws motor home the night before we left the next morning, I had two Zebco 33's, my wife's father looked at my rod and reels, just turned and went to his storage and retrieved a Red Ambassador 5000 A and rod, never said anything about why he was taking another rod. I found out why, gutted the two Zebcos the first two days of fishing. He handed me this level wind, said you will need this. Hell I had never used a level wind, couple hours and I was a pro. Ok this could go on forever, but a kid that creek fished, to the real world of fishing in Canada and it was a short trip for my to be Father in-law, 30 days.
It's addicting and once you go down that road there is no turning back.

Reactions: Smitty335
T

Triaxle

May 15, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They sell fast as they get them here in PA , I got the Blue deluxe , I added arm guards , ,tinted half windshield , and looking for a half top mesh type . first oil change and filters this week .

Reactions: Isaiah
advertisement
DenMachine

DenMachine

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2020
Wisconsin/Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had to buy this one at Honda dealer last summer because he didn't have a new machine one on lot. Couldn't get any new ones even up until Christmas. The one and only Honda on lot was this 2018 on consignment with 300 miles and loaded thinking worth about 40K new.

Reactions: Isaiah
DenMachine

DenMachine

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2020
Wisconsin/Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had to buy this one at Honda dealer last summer because he didn't have a new machine one on lot. Couldn't get any new ones even up until Christmas. The one and only Honda on lot was this 2018 on consignment with 300 miles and loaded thinking worth about 40K new.

Yes thanks... This has been our home for maybe 8 years now in the winter months... (sort of Winter Birds). Summers are spent back in Wisconsin. We/I/ love Arizona Tonto Basin, (Roosevelt Lake) area. Hope this desolate little area (a Basin) doesn't change....

VaHillbilly

VaHillbilly

NTC immigrant gardner
Supporting Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sw VA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from sw VA! I'd 2nd the skid plate suggestion coming from someone who Busted the oil pan with the useless factory skid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!