P500 New Bed

ClarkRN

ClarkRN

Dec 17, 2015
Madison Co. Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Thought i would share some pic of my new bed im having built by a friend but i cant seem to figure out how to arrach photos. Any help?

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Easiest way is to download the Tapatalk app. You can then upload straight from your phone. Or you can upload them from a photobucket account.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thought i would share some pic of my new bed im having built by a friend but i cant seem to figure out how to arrach photos. Any help?
Hello, Here is some info that may help you.
How to Post Pictures
Current upload limits are 10MB in size.
If you still need help just let me know.

ClarkRN

ClarkRN

Dec 17, 2015
Madison Co. Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the help, hopefully heres the pics 06e0d538df8d1753f0fe12c537d1ff18938c3faa8b9e3d4655763cd139bba53e

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ClarkRN

ClarkRN

Dec 17, 2015
Madison Co. Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for all the comments. my friend would defiantly be interested in making more. Mine has tabs welded to existing basket and all expanded metal but we talked about removing OEM rack and replacing it with basket to same mounting points and maybe doing solid sides. There could be several options we thought about after he finished. The lights I added to be compliant with KY's laws regarding driving it the couple miles down the road to my farm to hunt, um I mean " engage in agriculture activities" and snow plow

J

JTW

Thanks for all the comments. my friend would defiantly be interested in making more. Mine has tabs welded to existing basket and all expanded metal but we talked about removing OEM rack and replacing it with basket to same mounting points and maybe doing solid sides. There could be several options we thought about after he finished. The lights I added to be compliant with KY's laws regarding driving it the couple miles down the road to my farm to hunt, um I mean " engage in agriculture activities" and snow plow

What part of Ky??

ClarkRN

ClarkRN

Dec 17, 2015
Madison Co. Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
I just moved down here from Louisville a couple of years ago. Know Breck Co well. If you get down this way to ride let me know.

Reactions: JTW
doolin64

doolin64

Oct 16, 2014
I agree with everyones comments here. The bed looks great!

What size bear claws are you running?

ClarkRN

ClarkRN

Dec 17, 2015
Madison Co. Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
26/9/12 front and 26/11/12 rear. i had seen someone one the forum was running them on stock wheels without a problem
. i have just gotten them a couple of days ago and took the to the farm, they seem to do well. Its two miles of road to get there with no significant power loss and maybe alittle lower rpm at speed. what i usually had to 4wd for i could do in 2wd with a little better clearance and didnt feel anymore tippy. my farm is an Appalachian mountain kinda of farm thats covered in loggin g roads so it was a good test

ClarkRN

ClarkRN

Dec 17, 2015
Madison Co. Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
i used to ride my motorcycle there alot. i lived in the southend just inside the gene snyder. i also used to hunt at yellowbank and down towards irvington

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

i used to ride my motorcycle there alot. i lived in the southend just inside the gene snyder. i also used to hunt at yellowbank and down towards irvington

Well cool.. welcome to the club!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!