Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don’t think so... I had gone back and forth on the pearl white... and partially decided against it because of the tri coat and painting the topper myself. I’m glad I went this route now.
Silver is never a tri.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
A whore for money would be an upgrade for you... you just give it away!
Well you were looking up at me with those puppy dog eyes like you were in love with a mouthful while you didn’t spill a drop of my beer resting on your head. How was I supposed to charge you yet again?

J

JTW

So... speaking of n****s and painting. I’m going to rattle can my topper to “match” the truck. The aerosol ingot silver is kinda pricey. So should I scuff up the clear on the topper and use a primer to help reduce the paint needed? Or just use the ingot silver paint? And then spray with a clear?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So... speaking of n****s and painting. I’m going to rattle can my topper to “match” the truck. The aerosol ingot silver is kinda pricey. So should I scuff up the clear on the topper and use a primer to help reduce the paint needed? Or just use the ingot silver paint? And then spray with a clear?
Cheap ass

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!