New from Ohio

Chuffer

Chuffer

Dec 20, 2015
Ross, Ohio
Hello all.
Thought I would finally make my first post. Been sneaking around for awhile now. Bought my 1000-5 deluxe back in November and I love this thing. This is my first sxs and what drew me to it was the ability to haul the wife and three kids without having to have a rig the size of a school bus. Anyways, love this site and all of the information from all of the members.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well hello @Chuffer! Welcome to the site thanks for the great pictures. What are your future plans for the rig?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome! Looks like you have already added some aftermarket parts! Mind sharing what you have all done?o_O
That trail looks like fun by the way! Lol:)

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Chuffer

Chuffer

Dec 20, 2015
Ross, Ohio
Well @CumminsPusher so far I have a 52" curved light bar, red led whip, and a Boss audio sound system. I think my next adds will be some type of backup lights and rock lights. I love what you have done with yours and I have gotten a lot of ideas from yours for lighting. You can never have to many lights.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well @CumminsPusher so far I have a 52" curved light bar, red led whip, and a Boss audio sound system. I think my next adds will be some type of backup lights and rock lights. I love what you have done with yours and I have gotten a lot of ideas from yours for lighting. You can never have to many lights.
I saw most of that but it's always cool to hear of future mods it's hard to stop. Great choices on that stuff. I love how you feel about lighting!!

Reactions: Eltobgi
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
View attachment 23016 View attachment 23017
Hello all.
Thought I would finally make my first post. Been sneaking around for awhile now. Bought my 1000-5 deluxe back in November and I love this thing. This is my first sxs and what drew me to it was the ability to haul the wife and three kids without having to have a rig the size of a school bus. Anyways, love this site and all of the information from all of the members.

Welcome to the site! What took you so long? Probably out riding while we were all here just talking about it.

Anyway, nice vehicle and we always love to see those action shots. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome! Love the pics. Those trails look right up my alley lol.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!