• Poll closed .
B

bronco_brian

Dec 11, 2020
Calif.
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ok any interest after TheBronco will be on waiting list
TheBronco do you have a 66to 77 Bronco too?

NWBR Bronco

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
TheBronco do you have a 66to 77 Bronco too?

View attachment 257039
Hey guys I kindly ask that we keep this page dedicated to the pods only please feel free to share you pic of kits installed ask questions and discussion on kit all other post please take down
This is to help me along with you all @bronco_brian nice bronco you have there always loved those models however would u please remove I hope you can understand thanks

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Been a busy week!!!

I wanted to left all know that are wanting I doubled production fir the last week due to going out of town for work from the 5-8th and will not be able to monitor production like I normally do the wife does feel comfortable nor has the time without me home so I will be shipping double this week and when I return next week will catch back up
Thanks to everyone and there Patience and support
Shawn

Trailtamer65

Trailtamer65

Feb 26, 2021
UP of MI
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Been a busy week!!!

I wanted to left all know that are wanting I doubled production fir the last week due to going out of town for work from the 5-8th and will not be able to monitor production like I normally do the wife does feel comfortable nor has the time without me home so I will be shipping double this week and when I return next week will catch back up
Shawn

View attachment 257932
Hi Shawn, when you get a chance to take a breather could you Pm me the info I need to preorder a kit with the solid dash plate? Thanks much

Reactions: sspeederr
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hi Shawn, when you get a chance to take a breather could you Pm me the info I need to preorder a kit with the solid dash plate? Thanks much
Pm sent

Vegas77

Vegas77

Jan 3, 2021
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Been a busy week!!!

Shawn

View attachment 257932
Thank you for the update; we just appreciate what you are doing for us. If that means we have to wait an extra week, so be it.

Thanks a lot for stepping up to help us with this add-on.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!