Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
So, I finally broke down and got a new iphone... I went from a 6 to the Max pro... good lord it’s big. I haven’t decided if I totally love the size difference but... THE BATTERY LIFE IS PHENOMENAL! I was in the deer stand by 4:40 and have been on my phone pretty much all day working and checking in here and blah blah blah. Seriously, a s*** ton of use all day and I just had the 20% life warning battery pop up.

so if anyone need a a phone that lasts and is tired of theirs dying like mine use to after 2-3 hours. Check this thing out!
I get at least 2-3 days on my 3 year old android phone.

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went to the eye doctor yesterday because I've noticed my vision isnt quite what it used to be and wanted to get it checked.

Turns out I still have 20/20 or "perfect" vision. They measure 2 steps better than that which would be 20/15 and 20/10. When I was a "kid" (I know you'd say I still am) I had 20/10 vision. I've noticed the biggest difference while hunting not being able to see detail quite as far out. I guess I'm just saying I know how you feel but i probably sound like a prick because I shouldn't be complaining. I'm sure I'll need glasses before my time here is through.
Everyone will eventually need reading glasses of some sort...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!