@Mudder do you have a link to this?

Reactions: J80
gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Many thanks JJdog. I'll be picking mine up from Holeshot either tomorrow or Thursday. It has 110km on and comes with hard top roof, winch and box for $12000 and no PDI fee. I will ask about the 10% discount on accessories 👍🏼
Welcome from Colorado, dive in the water's fine here. Best ideas going. Did you say there is 110km on your rig? If true I think the price sounds very high for something already used. Something I don't get?

Reactions: J80 and Smitty335
NKnelsen

NKnelsen

Jul 20, 2019
Barrie Ontario canada
Ownership

1. 500
Just joined this wonderful forum as I'm buying a P5 tomorrow. I look forward to all the very interesting and valuable discussions. Any help in what I should be looking for or doing during the purchase process? Thanks in advance😁
Power steering, roof and windshield were a must for me. I'm disappointed that the P5 doesn't have power steering or at least have it as a factory option. Other then that its a fun but quirky little Unit.

T Bone

T Bone

Mar 30, 2021
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. 500
Another welcome from Kentucky!

Have fun deciding which mods. One of the absolute best features of this versatile machine is this forum and its' amazing members.

First mod: reverse lever.
What does the reverse lever do? I’m having some trouble with switching from 1st to reverse in tight spots on the trail. I must rock it Back and forth to get it to engage. Any advice? Would a clutch adjustment fix this?

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
What does the reverse lever do? I’m having some trouble with switching from 1st to reverse in tight spots on the trail. I must rock it Back and forth to get it to engage. Any advice? Would a clutch adjustment fix this?
Your problem sounds like a clutch adjustment issue.

The reverse mod is where you tighten the reverse cable nut such that it constantly puts tension on the cable. It removes the need to pull the reverse lever. It will greatly improve your riding enjoyment.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!