New member from South East Ga

Bgilbert03

Bgilbert03

Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello to all and thank you for adding me . Looking forward to building friendships and seeing other builds. I searched around for a month and test drove every type of sxs dealership from the ranger to the Viking , the maverick and even the Yamaha Xyz and none came even close to the enjoyment I have with my 1000-5 when my entire family can ride !

IMG 7756 IMG 7758

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Nashville. Keep us updated.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hello to all and thank you for adding me . Looking forward to building friendships and seeing other builds. I searched around for a month and test drove every type of sxs dealership from the ranger to the Viking , the maverick and even the Yamaha Xyz and none came even close to the enjoyment I have with my 1000-5 when my entire family can ride !

View attachment 23350 View attachment 23351
Welcome from Nova Scotia Canada
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!