P500 New owner

C

Chadmwallis

Apr 15, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500
Hey guys. Been watching the forum for awhile. Finally pulled the trigger on a red 17 Friday. Went to look and wasn't ready to buy and long story short I'm glad I did. Mainly for just trail riding and for hunting. I run hog dogs and for years hunted off foot so this should be a game changer. I'm 28, from the Ozarks in the great show me state, and my names Chad. Nice to meet y'all.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Welcome Chad, great information on here and search feature.

Reactions: Chadmwallis
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome Chad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chadmwallis
C

Chadmwallis

Apr 15, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks fellas. I did look at the big ones but figured I could get my old yota where they'd go and with The prices of atvs I figured I'd spend a tad more and go with the p5

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Welcome to the club... strong made front bumper, winch, strong made rear basket and Husky aluminum tool box from HD makes for a great setup!

C

Chadmwallis

Apr 15, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 500
First things will be a roof and windshield lol. Maybe some lights. I like the rack bc I can fit a dog box on there easily. Hoping to find a secure but on/off way to hold it. Until then I reckon ratchet straps will work

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
How about turn buckles similar to my cooler. Maybe 2 on each side of a dogbox. Maybe put a rubber mat on the rack and then put the dogbox on to prevent squeeking.

20170415 163420

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome! On my second 500. You will love this machine!

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So what do you think, better,worse, not much difference or big difference?
Not much of a big difference. I don't know if its all in my head but I do believe it does have a better ride with the new shocks. I've still gotta remove the rear sway bar then I know it will improve more. I do enjoy the automatic as we do a lot of road riding to get to our destinations and I don't have to worry about shifting then when we get to the technical stuff I switch it over. The switch from auto to manual on the fly is nice. I wish we could do that with the 4wd. I mainly wanted the 17 for the auto as I have a lot of family that likes to puts around and they really don't get the whole shifting thing so its nice for them. So far no complaints.

Reactions: trigger and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!