New P1000 owner here

Daveymw

Daveymw

Oct 9, 2019
KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I just bought a used 2018 green Pioneer 1000 base model. It's got 381 miles and 48 hours and looks brand new. Has aluminum wheels off a P1000 SE and 29x14 Maxxis Bighorn tires. 1/2 windshield & Honda roof.

I have ordered a SuperATV EZSteer power steering kit to put on it. (I also have a Polaris Ranger 570 midsize I put this on and love it). I also just ordered a KFI Stealth 4500 winch kit with a mount for the P1000.

I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum and it's been very helpful deciding on the Pioneer and accessories. I adjusted the shift lever cables and ordered the stainless steel cup holders to mod from posts here.

I'll be using the Pioneer for working on our farm in KY and for hunting. Loving it so far.

Thanks for all the help y'all didn't even know you were giving me!

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I just bought a used 2018 green Pioneer 1000 base model. It's got 381 miles and 48 hours and looks brand new. Has aluminum wheels off a P1000 SE and 29x14 Maxxis Bighorn tires. 1/2 windshield & Honda roof.

I have ordered a SuperATV EZSteer power steering kit to put on it. (I also have a Polaris Ranger 570 midsize I put this on and love it). I also just ordered a KFI Stealth 4500 winch kit with a mount for the P1000.

I've been doing a lot of reading on this forum and it's been very helpful deciding on the Pioneer and accessories. I adjusted the shift lever cables and ordered the stainless steel cup holders to mod from posts here.

I'll be using the Pioneer for working on our farm in KY and for hunting. Loving it so far.

Thanks for all the help y'all didn't even know you were giving me!
Welcome from sw Missouri glad your liking it

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well hello and welcome from Washington st.

Reactions: BWAF
Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State. Pics or it didn’t happen :cool:

[HASHTAG]#NTC[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!