New p1k5

F

FloridaPath

Mar 23, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok so I have been on here for a little while and finally decided to post up my new 2022 p1k5 that I have had for almost a month. Loving it so far.

20220430 111625

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@FloridaPath
Something wider than those 1” straps. 2” would be good.
You need enough strength to keep that thing on the trailer if you have a wreck. The last thing you want is the Pioneer competing with you for front seat space.
Many people use wheel nets and let the suspension flex. I just bought a set and tried them out on a test run. They work real well.

F

FloridaPath

Mar 23, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@FloridaPath
Something wider than those 1” straps. 2” would be good.
You need enough strength to keep that thing on the trailer if you have a wreck. The last thing you want is the Pioneer competing with you for front seat space.
Many people use wheel nets and let the suspension flex. I just bought a set and tried them out on a test run. They work real well.
Thanks. I will have to look into 2".

advertisement
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!