P500 New P500 owner

L

LeroyCA

Dec 14, 2015
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum based in Northern CA. I just ordered a green P500, which should arrive in a couple weeks. I ride dirt bikes, but this is my first SXS. I'll be using it for work on a very small ranch, and will hopefully get it out on the trails soon too.

I'm very open to any advice on must have accessories or mods. Was thinking about a strongmade bumper and some sort of cargo box or bed. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: 500oneer
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Welcome @LeroyCA. You've come to the right place to learn what you NEED.

@JACKAL will be along soon to help you with the P500

Reactions: bobbyhill
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@LeroyCA Welcome to the club and congrats on your new P500. For ideas on mods you can check out my P500 build here: I have done just about everything you can do to one and then some as far as function and machine protection. P500 - Jackal's P500 | The Honda Side by Side Club!
If you have any question just ask we are all here to help each other.:)

@joeymt33 thanks for the shout out. :cool:

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum based in Northern CA. I just ordered a green P500, which should arrive in a couple weeks. I ride dirt bikes, but this is my first SXS. I'll be using it for work on a very small ranch, and will hopefully get it out on the trails soon too.

I'm very open to any advice on must have accessories or mods. Was thinking about a strongmade bumper and some sort of cargo box or bed. Thanks in advance!

Just look at all builds and pick components you like and can afford here : Pioneer 500 Builds | The Honda Side by Side Club!

L

LeroyCA

Dec 14, 2015
@LeroyCA Welcome to the club and congrats on your new P500. For ideas on mods you can check out my P500 build here: I have done just about everything you can do to one and then some as far as function and machine protection. P500 - Jackal's P500 | The Honda Side by Side Club!
If you have any question just ask we are all here to help each other.:)

@joeymt33 thanks for the shout out. :cool:

Awesome! Thanks guys. @JACKAL - it's incredible what you've done with the P500. This is gonna be a lot of fun figuring out what to do first.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to sharing ideas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!