P500 New Phantom Camo peeling?

F

fortdixie

Nov 6, 2018
Jonesboro
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am getting ready to buy a 2019 Pioneer 500 in Phantom Camo. Have heard talk that the Honda camo has a peeling problem. Anybody had problems with the new Phantom Camo? Some posts I have seen were older units not the newer ones. Will the Honda warranty correct the problem if you have one? Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Russ989 and TimG
TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
I am getting ready to buy a 2019 Pioneer 500 in Phantom Camo. Have heard talk that the Honda camo has a peeling problem. Anybody had problems with the new Phantom Camo? Some posts I have seen were older units not the newer ones. Will the Honda warranty correct the problem if you have one? Thanks for the help!

I haven't heard anything. Mine is a 2016 1000.

Reactions: Russ989
H

HondaTech

The newer "Phantom" camo, which was implemented with the P700 is alot more resistant to peeling. I've never seen a newer unit peel, the older models would start before you could sell them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!