BOX1

P1000 New Pioneer 1k Impression

RJM9

Apr 19, 2015
I recently purchased a Pioneer 1k. Previously I owned a 700. I can say it is a completely different machine. First off it is much quieter and has less vibration. I have heard people say it's loud, not sure what they are comparing it to but this thing is much quieter then my 700. It has a butt load more power and I was pleasantly surprised on how smooth the power band was. The power steering is awesome. I noticed the machine has way better ground clearance and did not bottom out where It normally would. Suspension seems smoother but time will tell if the front bottoms out like my 700 did going over bumps at medium speed. Overall it's a awesome machine and with 1 year manufacturer's warranty and 3 year extended warranty ($620) you can't go wrong.

box4

CumminsPusher

Blue lives matter too!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1000-5,
Other Brand
Welcome from MN. You will love it, I know I am. Make sure you do the vent extension kit before any other mods.
Being a ‘16 I hope he snorkeled it too.
Glad you’re enjoying your machine! I have to say I am as well. I still believe it’s the best all around machine.

Reactions: TimG
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!