highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Bought a new 19 model Talon X this weekend from Covington Honda (great people from my experience). Had RZRs since 2012, prior to Honda getting in on the sport UTV race. An unfortunate fire destroyed my 16 RZR S 1000 (which I did like) and led me back to Honda. Only 31 testing miles this weekend on the Talon X but so far I'm impressed with the machine. Took Honda long enough to build!! Spent my life on Honda ATVs from ATC110 as a pup to TRX400EX. Loved the machines because they were stone ax reliable!!! Certainly hoping this Talon will reduce the number of spare parts I've had to carry around the last several years.

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Welcome from The Great Lakes State.

Pics??? We like pics :cool:

[HASHTAG]#NTC[/HASHTAG]

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
I don't make many modifictions to my machines. My goal is to make them more useful to our specific needs, which is trail riding.
First items on my list are rear view mirror and windshield! Then we'll work from there to get the Talon rigged out similar to my RZR.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Bought a new 19 model Talon X this weekend from Covington Honda (great people from my experience). Had RZRs since 2012, prior to Honda getting in on the sport UTV race. An unfortunate fire destroyed my 16 RZR S 1000 (which I did like) and led me back to Honda. Only 31 testing miles this weekend on the Talon X but so far I'm impressed with the machine. Took Honda long enough to build!! Spent my life on Honda ATVs from ATC110 as a pup to TRX400EX. Loved the machines because they were stone ax reliable!!! Certainly hoping this Talon will reduce the number of spare parts I've had to carry around the last several years.
welcome and welcome back to honda from akron ohio

Reactions: Glock21user
ProudDadOf5

ProudDadOf5

It all started with “Hold My Beer”
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2019
Winfield, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

Welcome to the club from WV!!

D

DRKnight

Jan 31, 2019
Yuma, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X
welcome to the club...
Your write up sounds similar to me.
Lots of different OHV"s along the way and also going from a 2012 Polaris to the new Talon X.
I think you will like it very much, but read all you can on this forum for needed upgrades (needed).
The filter intake needs is a immediate upgrading unless to can afford to replace the filter sooner than you would like and it"s not cheap.
As for trail riding the Talon X is over sprung for trail riding and will be very uncomfortable on a long days ride.
A good tender spring replacement or complete shock tune up and springs are a must.
You will find a lot of good fixes and information here....Good luck and have fun. DRK

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Good info on forums. RZR forum was very helpful with problems and I tried to help others best I could in return. Still have two ACE 900 SP machines for my daughters. They love them! They really are the perfect machine for them! Roll cage included! Decent suspension and PLENTY of performance.

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from South Central Mississippi. Nice ride!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Fulld1578505260

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!