New to the game!

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Welcome from Central N.Y

P 1000 -- " NICE" - CHOICE & COLOR --- HOPE Honda keeps that Green & extendeds it to other Models.

Red is the 1st Color All other Colors followed hopping to catch some of the Glory Honda hopes they sell & THAT GREEN WILL Sell.

Spoonbill

Spoonbill

Apr 24, 2020
East TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello all! This is my 1st UTV, or ATV for that matter! I purchased it to support my thermal night hunting desire. This was based on my buddy saying to get ready to do a ton of walking, I’m like, heck no, I‘m starting to get into the seniors group (not to old I’m 61) and I have no desire to lug a AR-10 with a tripod around just to get some meat to put in the freezer! Well, this conversation happened a couple of months ago and that is when the research began. My buddy “Ray” also said that our primary target which are Hogs and whatever predators come along are also smarter than you think, and they have a great sense of smell and hearing for sure, that I need to consider an electric cart! I started looking at carts, and the bad boy buggy and I found out that was not really sustainable over an extended period of time. That had me looking at the electrical UTVs like the Intimidator and the HuntVe and I had initially made up my mind that I wanted a 64 volt HuntVe with the onboard generator and I was all set, I had actually found a clean 2018 used one that had just been traded in for a new one. It was the beginning of that afterthought as I soon found out that the 8-8-volt batteries were dead. I spoke with the folks down the street about acquiring new from them and a service guy sed to me, if it were him, he would pass on it as that will be an ongoing problem. Well, canceled that purchase! I started to get a Tracker 800XS and went to check it out and the manager with access to the keys had gone home for the day at 7:00 and they were still open. Anyway, I overheard some guys talking about UTVs and I spoke up as said that I’m looking for the quietest UTV so I can use it for stalk hunting, the whisper quiet Tracker 800XS and one of the guys spoke up and said he has a Pioneer 1000 and he has snuck up on Hogs within 50 yards and blasted them! He said they had no clue that he was there until after he fired on them. Will, that got me hooked into looking for a Pioneer 1000 and I just snagged one and she is on her way home! Sorry if I got long winded and almost ranting! David

View attachment 269309
Welcome from East TN, Friend!! Great Color. Good luck on the Hogs. Send me an invite and I'll. drive down to assist.

Reactions: rtn001 and Mudwing
A

adventure1

Nov 6, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hello all! This is my 1st UTV, or ATV for that matter! I purchased it to support my thermal night hunting desire. This was based on my buddy saying to get ready to do a ton of walking, I’m like, heck no, I‘m starting to get into the seniors group (not to old I’m 61) and I have no desire to lug a AR-10 with a tripod around just to get some meat to put in the freezer! Well, this conversation happened a couple of months ago and that is when the research began. My buddy “Ray” also said that our primary target which are Hogs and whatever predators come along are also smarter than you think, and they have a great sense of smell and hearing for sure, that I need to consider an electric cart! I started looking at carts, and the bad boy buggy and I found out that was not really sustainable over an extended period of time. That had me looking at the electrical UTVs like the Intimidator and the HuntVe and I had initially made up my mind that I wanted a 64 volt HuntVe with the onboard generator and I was all set, I had actually found a clean 2018 used one that had just been traded in for a new one. It was the beginning of that afterthought as I soon found out that the 8-8-volt batteries were dead. I spoke with the folks down the street about acquiring new from them and a service guy sed to me, if it were him, he would pass on it as that will be an ongoing problem. Well, canceled that purchase! I started to get a Tracker 800XS and went to check it out and the manager with access to the keys had gone home for the day at 7:00 and they were still open. Anyway, I overheard some guys talking about UTVs and I spoke up as said that I’m looking for the quietest UTV so I can use it for stalk hunting, the whisper quiet Tracker 800XS and one of the guys spoke up and said he has a Pioneer 1000 and he has snuck up on Hogs within 50 yards and blasted them! He said they had no clue that he was there until after he fired on them. Will, that got me hooked into looking for a Pioneer 1000 and I just snagged one and she is on her way home! Sorry if I got long winded and almost ranting! David

View attachment 269309
Welcome from Arizona currently riding in NW Arkansas. Get them pig’s.

Reactions: Mudwing and rtn001
advertisement
rtn001

rtn001

May 23, 2018
Central Florida
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome from Central Florida. We've must get the Honda colors correct as for the fastest and BA. Any color of green is the fastest and most BA. Moose brown comes in second, all other colors follow hoping to someday become green. Last of all comes camouflage and it just hides in the woods. I hope this clears up the misunderstanding some have about the fastest Honda colors. 😂😂😂😂😂 Enjoy the ride. I do like the color.

• Haha
Reactions: Mudwing
B

BamaDave

Apr 28, 2021
South Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you everyone for the opening greeting comments. I actually just got the new machine home yesterday and had to provide room in the garage until we can inquire an enclosed trailer to provide a new home for what my wife just nicknamed Grasshopper!

New Picture

Reactions: rtn001

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!