P1000m5 New to the group

Ridgeline21

Ridgeline21

Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2021
Prosperity, SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just got the sxs last week, getting acquainted with her & enjoying so far. Waiting on some accessories like terribite tires, windshield, mirrors, etc. Still need to purchase a trailer to pull with the Ridgeline. We have a couple of OTR parks close by to play around. Retired now and thought I would back into off roading, used to off road back in the 70’s & 80’s with a full size Blazer & Bronco in PA., really enjoyed it.
Was curious if any of y’all no of any other trails in the Midlands or upstate SC to go riding? Hope to be contributor soon. Thanks

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome and congrats. Carolina Adventure World in Fairfield County is really the best place to ride in SC. Kind of expensive though. Don't go when they have a night ride cause it gets crazy busy. There is Enoree OHV near Whitmire that is mainly service roads in a national forest. Haven't been there in years but I think it is cheap. Go check out Broken Nut near Kershaw. It's $20 per machine. Only 200 something acres but anything goes. Good place to watch other people tear up their stuff. Ain't no telling what you'll see there. I haven't been in the summer but in the winter it is really muddy. Enjoy the new ride.

Ridgeline21

Ridgeline21

Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2021
Prosperity, SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome and congrats. Carolina Adventure World in Fairfield County is really the best place to ride in SC. Kind of expensive though. Don't go when they have a night ride cause it gets crazy busy. There is Enoree OHV near Whitmire that is mainly service roads in a national forest. Haven't been there in years but I think it is cheap. Go check out Broken Nut near Kershaw. It's $20 per machine. Only 200 something acres but anything goes. Good place to watch other people tear up their stuff. Ain't no telling what you'll see there. I haven't been in the summer but in the winter it is really muddy. Enjoy the new ride.
Thanks for the suggestions. I was at Gulches a couple years back with a friend and his CJ, heard they have expanded. Definitely going to to try Carolina Adventure soon. Looking forward to it, maybe see ya around! We have been tooling around the logging roads around us at the lake, good break in stuff.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks for the suggestions. I was at Gulches a couple years back with a friend and his CJ, heard they have expanded. Definitely going to to try Carolina Adventure soon. Looking forward to it, maybe see ya around! We have been tooling around the logging roads around us at the lake, good break in stuff.
Welcome from New Mexico. Post some pics of your ride please…😎

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!