Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Got this emailed to me today (read the whole thing especially the bottom part!)-

It's finally here! Gear Driven Performance is now available for the Polaris RZR and Polaris Ranger at Side By Side Stuff!
S
4b8658de 1de4 4cb0 83ef ddc5704c269f
T
Click on the links below to buy GDP
Polaris RZR

Polaris Ranger

Stay tuned, Super ATV plans on launching GDP for more UTV brands.

"We're not just focusing on Can-Am and Polaris, this is just phase one of our product launch. Customers can expect to see kits for Viking, Pioneer, Wolverine and Teryx, pretty much the entire spectrum of UTVs."
-Lindsay Hunt
Super ATV's VP of Sales

Pretty cool huh? I'm sure they will be some big$$$ though! The ones for the ranger are $2900

Reactions: JACKAL and Hondasxs
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
While technologically intriguing, adding 8" to the width would kill any trail usefulness, your talking 68-73" wide depending upon wheel selection from a std 60" machine. Might be great in the rice paddys and submarine races but that would limit its adaptability for a more general use. In my humble opinion.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!