Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My resolution is to fly fish with the son more. Planning our next adventure soon.
My son gave me a fly fishing trip for Christmas and the best thing he's the guide, he has a drift boat that will spoil you to fish out of, very sneaky! He used to guide Alaska, Chille and the White River below Bull Shoals lake for trout.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My son gave me a fly fishing trip for Christmas and the best thing he's the guide, he has a drift boat that will spoil you to fish out of, very sneaky! He used to guide Alaska, Chille and the White River below Bull Shoals lake for trout.

Nice! Son just picked up a drift boat too!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Been a crazy year for us. Getting to ride and meet some of the best people around and make some good friends was by far the best part. I want to do more of that without the downtime, and I believe we’re on the right path.
Like my failure last year I’d like to quit smoking but that’s been a real b****. Congratulations to those who have.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Do you have any resolutions for 2018? What are they? I'm reviving an old one I had going successfully for 3 years and blew it this year. I need to get it back or it's going to cost me another fortune.

For 2018 and beyond, I resolve to stop losing hitch locks. This requires a primary resolution to stop setting hitch locks on the bumper. :oops:
God please don’t lose another! I’m gone tie a string to your finger with the lock on it! Lol
Now you can do the same for me! We’re like twins with that problem! ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
God please don’t lose another! I’m gone tie a string to your finger with the lock on it! Lol
Now you can do the same for me! We’re like twins with that problem! ;)

I look at all the keys I carry and think if it weren't for thieving bastards I wouldn't need all these locks and keys. :rolleyes:

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t attempt to make resolutions typically around the new year or any particular date. I wait until I’m totally set in my thoughts about doing or achieving anything momentous like quitting cigarettes. I quit on sept 26, 11 years ago. Hardest and smartest thing I ever did do but, I did it when I was ready, not with the rest of society. For me It wasn’t some big game to see who can hold out the longest. New Year’s Day is just another reason to let off steam after the holidays. To me it’s really nothing more than another calendar event which repeats each year. I’d rather look forward to more trail rides with great friends all across the country anytime throughout the year.
Therefore I resolve to make and see more friends running the trails and roads of America.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!