P1000 No date yet for Plow Mount Kit per Honda??

B

Bearman

Dec 7, 2015
This is an awesome machine. I bought and picked it up in October and like a lot of other folks, have been frustrated by the delays by Honda in delivering accessories already paid for.

One of my main reasons for buying this thing is for plowing snow, which should be starting any time now. The rest of the accessories I ordered are scheduled to ship 12/15 (fingers crossed), except for the plow mount kit that Honda has no date at all for.

Anybody have any insight on what's going on with this, or other options for getting a plow on this machine?

I have one level of frustration for delays in delivering, but I'm completely flabbergasted by Honda not having a clue by now on a ship date.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
My plow blade and push tube are in at the dealer. My mounting bracket shipped today. Hoping to pick it all up on Thursday. I will update as to whether or not they really shipped it. I just ordered last weekend so I haven't been waiting long

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Yeah that's not good news for me either....that was how I sold it to my wife that I needed to hurry up and buy this thing!!) Now I'm gonna look like a liar when the drive doesn't get anything but P1000 tracks all over it!! Lol.

B

Bearman

Dec 7, 2015
My plow blade and push tube are in at the dealer. My mounting bracket shipped today. Hoping to pick it all up on Thursday. I will update as to whether or not they really shipped it. I just ordered last weekend so I haven't been waiting long

Any update - did your mounting bracket get delivered yet?

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Any update - did your mounting bracket get delivered yet?
I haven't gotten a call yet but truthfully, I have been too busy to follow up. I will stop there on my way home and see if it's in.

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Got the call today. All of my plow parts are in. I will pick it up tomorrow

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
False alarm. Honda sent the mount for the 700. Oh well, I'm getting used to waiting...

Kingmudd

Kingmudd

Nov 22, 2015
Boss is marketing a real nice looking power angle plow for the P1k
I can't find anything on the Boss site for the 1000. Do you have a link? I would like a Boss plow.

advertisement
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
8e0088bc251637456e259c8f77251da9

Finally got all the parts and got it hooked up. Sorry for the crappy pic. If you have the KFI winch mount, you will need to muscle the plow bracket onto the machine. The warn setup is very sturdy feeing. Hopefully I get to use it soon

Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
[QUOTE="educ8tedguess, post: 34994, member: 2981"Do ]8e0088bc251637456e259c8f77251da9

Finally got all the parts and got it hooked up. Sorry for the crappy pic. If you have the KFI winch mount, you will need to muscle the plow bracket onto the machine. The warn setup is very sturdy feeing. Hopefully I get to use it soon[/QUOTE]

Do we need the pulley kit for the plow set up?

Edit to add: Yes we do, and I found out how
it works in the instructions.

John

Last edited:
educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I didn't get a pulley kit. Mine has a wheel/pulley and then attaches to a strap on the bumper. But I didn't get a separate kit. Just looked at the Honda website and it said the pulley kit is needed for the 3 seat version. Wonder what the difference is.

Last edited:
Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
I didn't get a pulley kit. Mine has a wheel/pulley and then attaches to a strap on the bumper. But I didn't get a separate kit. Just looked at the Honda website and it said the pulley kit is needed for the 3 seat version. Wonder what the difference is.
I have a 1k3.

John

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!