P1000 noise from rear end

P

pontonb

Dec 29, 2020
Gardner KS
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2019 3 seat. There is a noise from the rear end that clunks as driving and gets faster as you speed up. Sounds like it is stuck between locked and turf trying to figure out what it wants to do. Checked the Diff fluid Checked the cable adjustment. It shifts from lock to turf ok just making noise. Any HELP or advice would be great.

Reactions: Smitty335
Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Howdy and welcome from Northern Iowa
Do you have rear spacers?
If so, my first check would be to make sure the bolts did not come loose.
It would only clunk as it come around and hits, if you only have one loose.
Have a good day

P

pontonb

Dec 29, 2020
Gardner KS
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good thought. All lug nuts are good. I change the diff fluid and adjusted cables again and seems better. It was making the sound you hear when you are turning in a Pioneer with the diff locked. But mine is in TURF.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a 2019 3 seat. There is a noise from the rear end that clunks as driving and gets faster as you speed up. Sounds like it is stuck between locked and turf trying to figure out what it wants to do. Checked the Diff fluid Checked the cable adjustment. It shifts from lock to turf ok just making noise. Any HELP or advice would be great.
Welcome somewhat newbie since its your first since joying almost 3 yrs ago lol just messing with ya.

Did u try the search up top? This is an exhausted topicYou should do A diff adjustment. Ill post the link from the search I found for ya. After doing that and you still have the click, you got a bad rear axel. Post back if you fixed it or not as well. Many newbies ask for help and never come back with the results.

Also, post some pics of your rig when u get a chance. Being here a while you know why.
Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!