ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Mud, Rocks, Pond with a Beach. Rock walls. Not super big but I like it. Concession stand with very decent food and prices.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds good we may go down for a game and I may head over and check it out the day after.

Reactions: sharp
Pioneerlife

Pioneerlife

Mar 15, 2017
Bremen,al
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anybody going to stony tomorrow night? Saw there having a night ride.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I can’t make it.

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Just cant make it this time , Wife made plans that I cant wiggle out of.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need to get a ride together for after deer season, before the takeover. Maybe a weekend thing. Stoney lonesome is close enough to me to do a weekend trip. The only weekend in March I can’t is the 8th-10th... Any interest? Or if there is a better park, let me know. All Mississippi parks are mud pits. Louisiana also... so I will have to travel a little to get where I want!

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
We need to get a ride together for after deer season, before the takeover. Maybe a weekend thing. Stoney lonesome is close enough to me to do a weekend trip. The only weekend in March I can’t is the 8th-10th... Any interest? Or if there is a better park, let me know. All Mississippi parks are mud pits. Louisiana also... so I will have to travel a little to get where I want!
Am riding Stoney this Sat. They are having a night ride , your welcome to come join us.

Reactions: William and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Not a bad idea. I’d say Coalmont would be a great place but further for you to drive. Other than Coalmont, Stony would probably be the place to go.

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not a bad idea. I’d say Coalmont would be a great place but further for you to drive. Other than Coalmont, Stony would probably be the place to go.
Yeah that almost doubles my drive... I will be at the takeover so I really want a weekend trip that won’t be so far... What differences are there between the two?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah that almost doubles my drive... I will be at the takeover so I really want a weekend trip that won’t be so far... What differences are there between the two?

Coalmont is like RRB. Big hills, large tree canopy over head, lots of clear creeks. But it’s not very organized right now. Your options are to camp in the woods or stay in a local hotel.

It is being converted to a park so they will soon have camper hook ups and other lodging

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Coalmont is like RRB. Big hills, large tree canopy over head, lots of clear creeks. But it’s not very organized right now. Your options are to camp in the woods or stay in a local hotel.

It is being converted to a park so they will soon have camper hook ups and other lodging
Coalmont was a blast ! cant wait to go back.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Camping is fine with me. I enjoy it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!