Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
So who is up for the 12th at Stoney ? I know we are wearing it out , but it is convenient . Or speak up about any other places to plunder.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So who is up for the 12th at Stoney ? I know we are wearing it out , but it is convenient . Or speak up about any other places to plunder.

I’ll see how work goes this week. I want to run that new trail that y’all had in the video

Cyberjunk

Cyberjunk

Berserker
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2017
Crane Hill Alabama
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 700-4
Can , just seemed to remember someone on here was going the 12th that cancelled the 29th and was coming Friday leaving Sat. afternoon. Wanted to give them a chance of riding with us.

advertisement
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Weather is not looking good and I am the sleet and snow line for this one. I will keep an eye on weather we've had enough rain.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looking weather tonight and their snow and sleet deal changed dramatically . Now just rain. Maybe it will change again and move on out.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
EA8DA373 979D 4291 BB46 7E3FF0ADF14F

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Eagle-NAV.com

Stony was originally going to sell the maps I made for them themselves, but they were going to give them away for free so I decided to sell them for riding money.

Going to be adding a few more Alabama Parks as I finish getting them converted and update Stony with a higher resolution map bundle instead of a single image, as they are updated you get the updates for free.

It’s the Avenza App, link is just an easy way to type it in on a phone. Not trying to make a living off these just some park entry fees.

zmnypit

zmnypit

Oct 20, 2017
alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Eagle-NAV.com

Stony was originally going to sell the maps I made for them themselves, but they were going to give them away for free so I decided to sell them for riding money.

Going to be adding a few more Alabama Parks as I finish getting them converted and update Stony with a higher resolution map bundle instead of a single image, as they are updated you get the updates for free.

It’s the Avenza App, link is just an easy way to type it in on a phone. Not trying to make a living off these just some park entry fees.
Give up on ORUXMaps finally? i talked with them last march after I converted their trail map and showed them screenshots of it working they didnt act interested so I kept for myself.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!