Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Damn! That 58* looks crazy. Did you see the back of the pioneer in front of you? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to say a little prayer. I surely thought that it was the end! You are correct, it must’ve been the back of the pioneer flashing before me instead of my life.

Reactions: sharp and nbomar
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
How's Top Trails vs Stoney? Finally got my junk in the shop and getting it fixed. Want to hit some trails soon!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How's Top Trails vs Stoney? Finally got my junk in the shop and getting it fixed. Want to hit some trails soon!

I like Stoney better, there’s more trails and there’s a wide variety of skill levels. There’s some Advanced trail and plenty on novice/medium difficulty, some bunny trails too.

Facilities are nicer at Stoney, but TopTrails is improving, adding trails, and maintaining them better. Stoney still edges TopTrails out for better system in my book.

The 30th I think a few of us are going to Stoney for a night ride that ends around 11. Join us if you’re feeling up to it!

advertisement
snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I like Stoney better, there’s more trails and there’s a wide variety of skill levels. There’s some Advanced trail and plenty on novice/medium difficulty, some bunny trails too.

Facilities are nicer at Stoney, but TopTrails is improving, adding trails, and maintaining them better. Stoney still edges TopTrails out for better system in my book.

The 30th I think a few of us are going to Stoney for a night ride that ends around 11. Join us if you’re feeling up to it!
Should be game. Going to get the rig finished up this weekend and to the Honda shop this week for the clutch update.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2nd vid got one more.

Edit: 30seconds in you can here it bounce off the Low Range speed limiter but the Garmin is @4mph behind. If anyone can help me figure out the OBDII connection I would be much appreciative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltobgi
dereklm

dereklm

Jun 25, 2017
Port St Joe, Fl
Ownership

1. 700-4
Great videos. Thanks for posting. My Christmas list just got longer. Haha.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ohanacreek
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!