Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello Folks,

I grew up riding Honda 3 & 4 wheelers. My brothers and I did our best to destroy them but they just kept kicking. We learned our fair share through hard knocks and redneck ingenuity. I begged my parents for a dirt bike my whole life and they respectfully declined. I decided to work hard and buy my own and began racing motocross in high school. That was when I learned to work on all my own stuff and became very insistent that my bike be in tip top shape for races. I've continued that mind set and am still pretty particular about my stuff. Border line OCD but i've not accepted any formal diagnosis. :) I also used to race hair scrambles on quads for several years. I raced Honda's in the sport class then in the utility class raced a couple Renegades and Outlander's. I retired from that

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Hello Folks,

I grew up riding Honda 3 & 4 wheelers. My brothers and I did our best to destroy them but they just kept kicking. We learned our fair share through hard knocks and redneck ingenuity. I begged my parents for a dirt bike my whole life and they respectfully declined. I decided to work hard and buy my own and began racing motocross in high school. That was when I learned to work on all my own stuff and became very insistent that my bike be in tip top shape for races. I've continued that mind set and am still pretty particular about my stuff. Border line OCD but i've not accepted any formal diagnosis. :) I also used to race hair scrambles on quads for several years. I raced Honda's in the sport class then in the utility class raced a couple Renegades and Outlander's. I retired from that
Grew up well! We love true Honda fans around. Welcome another good edition here I see

chadbo

chadbo

Mama tried
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Seminary , Ms
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello Folks,

Welcome.... we got all kinds here. Some of us "me" just post pics of the cold beer we have on hand, others help with mods and other q&a

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome from PA

Reactions: sharp
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from GA!! You will be welcome and and there are a lot of great people and good information in the forum.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!