BOX1

Talon OEM Shock Adjustment

GoTalon

GoTalon

Feb 7, 2020
Yuma, Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Just wondering if anyone out there has played around with their Crossover rings or anything else to change the Ride in their Talon R and if anything helped. As most people know the Talon R (not sure about the X) ride extremely harsh on slower speed chatter and bumps and with out spending a bunch more money on different Tender Springs or even a whole ew set of Springs, can anything be done?

PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R
I backed my rears off just shy of the tender springs binding (I think it was about 25 turns if I remember correctly). Softened it up quite a bit. I also did the fronts but not quite as much (don't remember the number of turns).

Just be aware that it will bottom out a little easier if you do it because the stiffer bottom springs kick in at a lower suspension level so do 10 turns at a time until you get what you want without coil binding.

D

DAJO

Mar 31, 2019
Indiana, Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon R
Raising the crossovers helps a lot. Doing Shock therapy springs and revalving amazing.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!